Carters Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
as it stand right now i am in a position to build Carters helm. the only reason i don't is that the reference is still too poor to have a good and accurate helm, i learned my lesson about that before. after i complete my other reach helm, if i don't get any new reference i might start Carters, or Kat's (i have some good ref for that)

to post pictures you need the url for the picture. press the little icon while posting that looks like a tree in a Polaroid. copy past the url into that window. or just do this

" Url here [/im]" add the g in the img part for the last piece though.

EDIT: just came across a picture detailing what i was missing to start this model. im more hopeful now but don't hold your breath. i still have another to finish.

I have close up photo's in High Res quaility of carters helm check my photo's on profile. And i also have some other to i will upload today.

Tuckerx052 is correct. We now have a great Carter helmet file made by A1TD! Here's a link to the Thread. There are three versions, a low def, a high def, and A1TD's concept perm, which personally I think is awesome too. ;)

THanks guys for your support to help me find carters helmet i really appreciate it and if it were possible i would literately give you all a cookie. btw once i get started on the helmet i will post my progress pics of it on this topic.

A1TD did a great job on the model. As far as I know, only the HD has been unfolded. I will admit, its a little bit of a tough pep, the chin details will be a little murderous. But it really is great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back