Cayokes H2 Odst Wip Fully Pepped (Last Up Date Apri/28/10) On P.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayoke said:
Ps was that a necro post kodorei??

7 days in since the last post, and your armor is still in progress. Wouldnt call that a necro :p

Great job BTW, good luck for the resin :)

EDIT*

Keep your resin cans in a warm place (preferably room temperature). You should have no problems when you start working with it, even if your working space is a bit colder :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One problem when it is in the house it startes to smell and thats why i put it out side in the first place.

Cayoke said:
Here more pictures.

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

SWEET!!!

Is that reflex sight just a bit of clear plastic?

I was thinking, could you do that to a BB gun?

Thanks

I had the same problem with the resin smelling up the house. I was remodeling my shop and put it in my house and not even 10 minutes later, my girlfriend told me to take it back out. I just went ahead and put it in a tuperware container and taped around the lid, just in case. I also had a problem with blisters on my hands when I made my Ratchet costume out of cardboard. I just bought some mechanix gloves from autozone and didnt have a problem after that. I hope to see you finish this soon. Keep on keeping on. Heres my Ratchet costume
l_14bcf132b5f444abb433020d125e6e82.jpg

Spartan052 said:
SWEET!!!

Is that reflex sight just a bit of clear plastic?

I was thinking, could you do that to a BB gun?

Thanks

@ spartan idont know if I could do that to a BB gun because i dont have one. Only nerf guns. And yes it is clear plastic from a Cocke bottle.

@ Ratchet nice costume i might try that but im to lazy to go into garage now.

Heres a nice juicy update. Repepping the torso is done and i am fiddling with electronics. i have a dual fan ventalation system that w will be put in helmet.

img1-3.jpg

img12.jpg

img2-3.jpg

Ok what i forgot in the last up date was big i have 2 more fully finished pices.

My war torn Fore arm and shoulders

img1-4.jpg

My hellish Weathering on soulders

img2-4.jpg

img3-4.jpg

Looks like you have used resin, starts to look better all the time :)

It's great to see someone who keeps working on their project and keeps making more stuff.

Good luck, and keep posting these updates!

:)

KLodeori none of that is resined. That wasall hot glue. The rest will be resined. ANd also im afraidmy mom migh tstart to ground me from pepakuraa lol.

:sleep Double post.

Well i have the shoulders strappeda nd im working on a pair of twin knives.But i looked at losses H2 odst threadand saw how he marked detail into his helkmet so i coppied him.

heres the helmet Designs for detail I thank Losse because i used hishelmet as a refrence picture. I dont think i posed my cooling system in here yet so ill put a picture of that up.

img10-2.jpg

Knive

img11-1.jpg

knife side

img12-1.jpg

Shoulders

img1-5.jpg

img2-5.jpg

img3-5.jpg

img4-4.jpg

img5-5.jpg

Fan system

img12.jpg

My brtherand n my bed room floor. I got the switched and battrie holder frm radioshack. Get the Fan form Geeks.com Cheaper then the shacks. But i got mine from my brothers.

DOwn side shipping is 8$ but here is a fan

fan

hey, just found this topic and im making the suit too. can i say one thing. maybe try your hand at building the smgs from styrofoam. its like cutting cardboard but more solid and it can be sanded smooth.

Ok i have resined these two pices.

P028.jpg

P029.jpg

I will glass them when i end up haveing the time to.

Cayoke :sleep

ive made a m6g like the smg first posted to smooth it use 1 layer of paper mache and it finishes nicely

One I though this thread was locked but what ever i need it opeaned. Also Could you retype that cause I dont understand what your saying.

-Cayoke

Edit: Also i Glassed my helmet. yeah i shot it with my excavation beam.

man that is some clean pep work, and man you have more patience than i do when it comes to cardboard lol keep up the good work man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back