CEREAL'S - Making Master Chief - ** A Step By Step Tutorial (My Way) **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave mate you really make me laugh. Awesome video as always (resin part 2 of course, not the helmet start to finish). Looking forward to the next update :)

hi all,
i only started watching cereals vids recently and think they are awesome. After subscribing to his channel I found a video where he explains why there hasnt been any new ones recently. I dont wana post it here cos its more of a personal vid and not build guide/tutorial stuff. But id recommend everyone find his channel and watch the vid "Where have you been" uploaded june 26th this year.

Also if cereal reads this at any point I hope it was ok to post this and my sympathies.

I love that you have been keeping up with your videos while I've been gone. they look great my friend. :)

Your tutorials have helped me out so much, especially the tip on applying resin in parts with light coats, I just love how my left bicep piece turned out.

Dave, you are a true inspiration! You were the first videos I watched on making armor, and without you, i would not be where i am today, making my own set. thank you so much for sharing with the community, and inspiring people like me. hope to see more from you in the future :) love ya man

Dave, you are a true inspiration! You were the first videos I watched on making armor, and without you, i would not be where i am today, making my own set. thank you so much for sharing with the community, and inspiring people like me. hope to see more from you in the future :) love ya man

The previous post was a little over a year ago, mate. That means this is a dead thread, so to avoid getting in trouble in the future, you should avoid posting in similarly dead threads. Sorta against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back