CEREAL'S - Making Master Chief - ** A Step By Step Tutorial (My Way) **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excelent scaling tutorial Dave. It's good to see that some one has finally done a video tutorial rather than text cause as you can never really show what you mean just by the written word. Hats off to you man on how well you have done this. Love all the extra touchs you added that some may think are common sense and others may see as a revolation :)

Tom.

Ah yes... This one answers allot of questions, and another great vid to tell people about. Thank you for such awesome work. :cool

Dave, you are a very practical man. Your vids are straight to the point and spot on.

Thanks very much!

Awesome!

The videos and demonstrations really helped educate me in this stuff. A lot of what I try to do comes from your great teachings. I greatly appreciate all you've done to make these vid's :) Thank you good sir.

I do have a quick question. When making armor and trying out rondo, should I add a layer of polyurethane resin inside(giving time to dry) then rondo? Or is it better for it to just rondo to bare paper.

I'm glad you're expanding the youtube channel :) Just watched your latest upload, can't say I'm not thrilled! You've been a great inspiration and you even made me think of methods I normally wouldn't have come up with, boosting my creativity in the prop making fields! Thank you man, do keep it up!
Cheers

I too am super excited cause there has been a big hole in the cereal box 0_o

Mods sorry we're necroing but I feel its justified. Check his latest vid and you'll see why. Exciting times!

Video update number 1
I have a couple new videos out, so... here they are one at a time as I cannot seem to multi-post videos in a single post. Enjoy!

Dave/Cereal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Nice videos, but there's a bit of a problem in the second one. Pepakura View does not allow you to rescale your model. Only Designer allows you to do so. Viewer is just that, a viewer; it only allows you to view and print your model (hence, no save feature). You might want to add a note in the YouTube video correcting that. Beyond that, solid tutorial video! This would be great for beginners to watch.

I think everyone is glad to see you're back brother. Nice to know everything is in order with you at the new place. And also glad to hear you're back to business with the armor as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back