Props Chaos's M6B Halo Reach pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE !! about done
M6B_almost_done_by_SpartanK05.jpg

Holy smokes Chaos, that's coming together really fast! And looking great so far, especially for your first weapon build.

Keep us updated.;)

WOW thanks guys lol

I have been working hard as you can see. The way that I built it is really easy and fast I can show how with drawings.

I will post the drawings later, but I will be sure to keep you all updated on this, and awesome news I am going to start the reach shotgun soon and after that a DMR as I build my armor but most of this will be after reach comes out....

My best bud Arionis will be helping me with the shotgun build along with the DMR I will have updates on my profile as soon as possible

and thanks again guys
I had some help from you all..

When I'll be done with my M6B, I'll bondo it like hell and cast it using RVB18's method to sell :D
But I was wondering, is plaster hard enough to survive dropping it?
I know doctors make leg/arm/wrist/etc casts out of plaster for their patients, but I'm just wondering...

I was actually going to use plaster to fill in the seems from the wood but I had some bondo I only use the bondo because it drys faster

I am not sure about the casting of plaster tho I would try it and see how it went tho just to try

SO I have made a choice to start from the base and bondo the detail on it

that will take some time but it will be worth it

I will have updates soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back