Cheap Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmastachief

Jr Member
where can i get a good suit of mark vi armor for under $60 because i cant make it by haloween and it will cost more if i try

Lol that suit. . . You could make a better suit with the files on this form & hey just build it all. You don't need to bondo it at all just paint after the fiberglass step & your done.

Oh god, not to be rude or anything, but this topic made my ROTFLOL Copter go Soi Soi Soi Soi ...

Anyway, yeah like everyone said, it is physically impossible for you to be able to get something like that for 60 bucks. Unless that is, you buy the crappy kids costumes. I suggest just doing an extreme build from pep files if you have some money. Even just getting the helmet done to perfection in 28 days would be tough, but you may be able to get it done. My suggestion is to size it first with a low def and then go to HD.

- Adulese

I'm trying really hard not to be rude in this thread. I think I'm gonna fail. My frakking material costs are over $60, and I'm not even halfway done with my ODST. I could make you a suit for $60, but it would be spray painted cardboard duct taped together into a vaguely armor shaped object. Honestly, if you want a suit of armor for $60, that Rubie's suit is the best you'll get. Take your time, make a good suit for later on.

dmastachief said:
well i got my halo 2 odst helm resined so i guess il just gho ahead and try and finish it

Thats the spirit boy.

Just finish your helmet and wear normal clothes, thats wat im gonna do this year, cus in cali is gonna be very hot if u wear the armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just go rape master Chief and take his? WOW...I dunno If you were joking or not but that is pretty childish. Now I'm not a super halo fanboy defending his favorite videogame character or anything but are you a squeaker? C'mon grow up

$60? My armor cost me at least $300 to build. That doesn't even count the hours of labor put into it.

For $60 you prob. can't do much but

you can start with your odst and work your

way from there. My armor took about 2 months and nearly

$100 to finish. I didn't bondo or anything so with 60

you should be able to make good use of it or wait for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back