Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's been a while since I've been on here.

I was looking forward to making that pistol then I realized it was a sliced file...lol I'm a little bummed. :p
Sorry about that. Lol.
hey Chevy weren't you making spi armor or was that someone else? because i have unfolded the chest(its ok but alot of paper) and the shoulders
Yeah I was making it but I kind of stopped it a while back...
Hey chevy, did Fett send you all of the files to be able to post for MA37? He and I finished up everything a while ago, but I hadn't seen anything on here yet.

-Matt
Yeah, we got it all wrapped up and ready, but just before I released it I noticed the barrel wasn't included in the zip folder, so I'm waiting for it to be unfolded. And when he e-mails it, the whole thing will be released.

EDIT: Boba Fett just e-mailed it to me, so it is all done!
http://www.4shared.com/file/smwy2kUM/MA-37_Assault_Rifle.html
Now, you must have Pepakura VIEWER to open these files! It is a measure taken to prevent theft of the model. Now, there is also one piece in the back right part that was not unfolded; it is like that because the piece is far too difficult to be made without warpage. Just build the parts that connect to the rest of the body. And be sure to read the "Read before beginning!" document! And now for the credits:
Special thanks to:
Juliet76, for it would not have been possible to make the model without his references; Bevbor, for breaking down the model to make the unfolding process easier and better; Mks81, for doing half of the unfolds; Boba Fett, for doing the other half of the unfolds, the final arrangement of the files, and for explaining to me all of the details of the unfolds that I didn't understand.

I'm glad to see it all come together, and I was happy to help with it. Something that I just thought of as an addition: what if you were to include a .pdf of Juliet76's blueprints with the .zip file. It would add a little bit of extra reference for the builders to go off of. Like I said, just an afterthought.

-Matt

I'm glad to see it all come together, and I was happy to help with it. Something that I just thought of as an addition: what if you were to include a .pdf of Juliet76's blueprints with the .zip file. It would add a little bit of extra reference for the builders to go off of. Like I said, just an afterthought.

-Matt

Good lord... and I'll add it, forget about it for another 3 weeks, and everyone 'Ill hate me more... Sorry about all the delays for those who were anxious about this... let it be a lesson to you all, if you ask me to do something, it'll get done. Just half a year later... :p Glad to see this is finally out though

Hey don't sweat delays....we all have them....heck I took forever getting things to you during the unfold. So really, it's on me too. ;)

Ah, the terrible thing about being human, eh? But still, some of my delays were pretty bad... now I want to pep this thing like crazy!

OMG I just downloaded the rifle and had a peek. I've got goose bumps, the model is EPIC you guys did a truly amazing job. I'm honored and humbled at the opportunity to build it. Keep up the great work. And again thank you.

OMG I just downloaded the rifle and had a peek. I've got goose bumps, the model is EPIC you guys did a truly amazing job. I'm honored and humbled at the opportunity to build it. Keep up the great work. And again thank you.
DEAR GOD! MY EYES! THE AWESOMENESS! (Yes, the caps lock is necessary). ^^ He's right. Truly amazing guys.

ooooooh my god. When i opened this, if i had been standing up I would have fallen to my knees. My jaw litterally dropped. My dad saw my jaw drop and said " You better not be looking at what I think you're looking at." Seriously, the highest quality AR i've ever seen. This is amazing!

OMG finallly :D !!! Ive just downloaded it and its the coolest AR what ive ever seen :)
Thank you!

-Matt
Hmm, that is true... I'll PM him and make sure that's alright. Thanks for the idea Matt.
Dude, I just download the AR and my jaw literally dropped!

Very impressive work!

-Pony
Thanks Pony! By the way, didn't you make a model of the AR a while back, too?
Good lord... and I'll add it, forget about it for another 3 weeks, and everyone 'Ill hate me more... Sorry about all the delays for those who were anxious about this... let it be a lesson to you all, if you ask me to do something, it'll get done. Just half a year later... :p Glad to see this is finally out though
Hey don't sweat delays....we all have them....heck I took forever getting things to you during the unfold. So really, it's on me too. ;)
Ah, the terrible thing about being human, eh? But still, some of my delays were pretty bad... now I want to pep this thing like crazy!

Lol @ you two. We just really like putting things on hiatus, huh?
Hey, you're welcome. And thanks for the compliments!
DEAR GOD! MY EYES! THE AWESOMENESS! (Yes, the caps lock is necessary). ^^ He's right. Truly amazing guys.
Thank you!
ooooooh my god. When i opened this, if i had been standing up I would have fallen to my knees. My jaw litterally dropped. My dad saw my jaw drop and said " You better not be looking at what I think you're looking at." Seriously, the highest quality AR i've ever seen. This is amazing!
Thanks! That's hilarious as to what happened with you and your dad. LOL.

Just a thought, have you guys thought about maybe redoing the Spartan Laser in the same fashion. With your skills and the layout of this model it would be a hole lot easier to build. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to build one but it's such a large weapon with no real internal structure. I had a very hard time keeping mine straight when building it. If it was divided into sections like this and re-detailed I'd bet my bottom dollar that there would be a ton of them built. Like I said just a thought.

Just a thought, have you guys thought about maybe redoing the Spartan Laser in the same fashion. With your skills and the layout of this model it would be a hole lot easier to build. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to build one but it's such a large weapon with no real internal structure. I had a very hard time keeping mine straight when building it. If it was divided into sections like this and re-detailed I'd bet my bottom dollar that there would be a ton of them built. Like I said just a thought.
Well I don't really want to go back and modify the old Spartan Laser. Mainly because it would be difficult to get permission to edit it. Bevbor might, though. You may want to talk to him about it, because he did the sectioning for the Assault Rifle I made. I have, however, been planning something similar already... ;)

I just finished this a few hours ago. I'm not releasing it yet, but just felt like showing off a few pictures:
1.gif

Model before the colors and wires were added (first); model after the colors and wires were added (second); render of the final version (third).

For those who don't know, it's a Stealth Boy from Fallout 3/New Vegas.

So yeah I figured I might as well post something in here cause it's been a while since my last one... I haven't really done anything recently (anything that I want to release, that is), but one always need a ticket to the DC Metro if you want to survive in the post-apocalyptic Capital Wasteland:
IMAGE_056.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/bKNsINtW/Metro_Ticket.html
If you don't want to print the .pdf but would rather make your own sized version, to be sure the texture on the .obj works then excract the picture, .mtl file, and .obj too. The picture doesn't really do it justice, as the quality is far better than what it looks like.

(MA37 ICWS) I have pepakura veiwer for Craft Robo and B/c its a locked file I cant get the parts to line up inside of the registration marks. Is there any way that you could release a Craftrobo friendly version? I could do it or give you the information to the make border changes in designer. in case you dont know, No changes to the model need to occur you simply change your borders and move the parts around until they fit inside of these borders. the new borders in pep designer represent the registration marks in Pep craft robo (in essence)

Since yall have dragged me out of hiding, I have no real news, really. However, I do have plans for something new, and have been working on the model for a long time. A little while ago I started over since the proportions were off but used plenty of the original version to get back up to speed (since it's a sliced file the creation process works a little different). My measurements still suck and all and I might have to rework it over again, but this project is still being kept under wraps, since I have a habit of not completing anything. Just letting you all know I'm not entirely sure I am going to go all the way to completion with the project, so don't really get any high hopes of something. If I don't go through with it, I'll release some other stuff I've made already and make some new stuff to make up for it.

do you have any elite things? i saw somthin about satchmoIII get ing an elite from here.
No, sorry. I don't know if you've been through Satchmo's thread, but he actually made a bunch of Elite stuff (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32448-Model-portfolio-(Satchmo-III)).

Always gotta be the one to bump this thread back up...

But yeah I have a little new model finished now. It was 90% done for the longest time so I just put the final stuff in for fun.

Reach Frag Grenade
Frag.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/V7XI630Y/Frag.html

Still working on that other project in the background, but it is impossible to get the measurements right, so I'm back to the start reworking it all over again. I've been doing a little here and there on many different things, so right now I'm totally unsure of what I have planned for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back