Chiefers ODST build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special update !!!

As i promissed Mandalorian here are a few pics of me wearing the armor. I hope you guys like it :) Any comments or critisms are welcome :D BTW i find my old Ma37 in the basement but i couldnt find the magazine for it :(

PIC:

P4050076.jpg

P4050068.jpg

P4050069.jpg

P4050071.jpg

P4050072.jpg

Cheers !

looking good! can't wait for it to be complete. oh btw do you have a link to the forarm .pdo file? I need it for my halo reach ODST build. need teh resources xD

That looks great! Everything looks like it's scaled to fit with everything else perfectly. Very impressive. The AR looks great too. This is gonna look great when it's finished. Now you're serving as further inspiration for me to make an ODST costume. Again, great work.

Thanks guys for your positive comments :)
I will add some pouches to these locations on the armor : Left shin, chest plate and Right and Left thigh

PIC:

ODSTpouches.jpg

Cheers!

Jeez! Youre a pepakura psycho! Thats a ton of work, and it all looks great! Your gonna have one nice suit when you finish!

I much apreciate youre commments guys :)

Update !!!

Its not much because school keeps me busy :( so i cant make any progress but still ive finished the right shin :)

PIC:

P4120010.jpg

Cheers !

Really great pep work so far Pat. Looks like you are well on your way to one great ODST build.

Thanks alot guys for the comments, they mean alot :D Well ive got some good news and bad news. I think i start with some bad news. So yesterday an accident happend to my pepped right shin and its completely destroyed :( so i have to make another one. The good news is that i started to build my M7S Smg out from cardboard. Iam new to this scratch building stuff or whatever it is. Its not that hard :) Ill get some pictures when i get more done :D

PIC:

1483330-hodst_silenced_smg_super.jpg

Update !!!

As i promissed here are some pictures of the SMG ... well accually its just the acttachment and the magazine :3 Iam trying to make it accurate as possible :)

PIC:

P4180001.jpg

P4200002.jpg

Cheers !

If I may advise something, it would be that you should maybe make the smg out of poster paper, or if you plan on continuing to make the smg out of cardboard, that you maybe cover the corrugation with poster paper/cardstock. By doing this, you would save time with the strengthening/sanding method while still maintaining the sturdiness for the build because you would be working with thicker materials. Thats just how I tend to do things. Make things harder on yourself, so that they become easier in the long run, not the opposite way around. Hope this helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back