Chiefers ODST build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following it for a while and I really like the progress you have so far.
I was wondering if you could point me towards where you found the smooth hip plates, thighs and butt plate pep files from? I can't seem to find any that look that amazing :p
my e-mail, just in case is michael.wojtas@hotmail.com

thank you so much n_n

I've been following it for a while and I really like the progress you have so far.
I was wondering if you could point me towards where you found the smooth hip plates, thighs and butt plate pep files from? I can't seem to find any that look that amazing :p
my e-mail, just in case is michael.wojtas@hotmail.com

thank you so much n_n

You can find them here http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24388-Hughs-Odst-Build they are on the first page ;)

And Josiahmann ive sended you a PM with the files :D

Hey Chiefer,

Great progress on your ODST medic. I have been playing a lot of Killzone and doing research for my next big project, and I came across some ISA medics in the game. It got me thinking about your thread and the other ODST medics on here, and I thought maybe you'd think this was interesting.

ISA-Medic.jpg

Not saying saying that Killzone and Halo have that much in common, but they are both futuristic sci-fi generas. It's interesting that Guerilla decided to go with the big red cross and white helmet even though we all know medics would be a huge target on the field. Still looks cool though.

Anyways, good luck with your project!

Definitly its very interresting,especially that thing next to that plazma is something that i can use for my build :) maybe theres other things on it what i can use .
Still Thanks very much Hugh ;)

Update !!!

Finally the helmet is finished :D but i still have to add some more details to it ;)

PIC:
P2130029.jpg

P2130031.jpg

Theres will be just a red strip on the helmet - no cross :p Thats all for now :)

Update !!!

Finally finished the back of the Chest core and ive maded some thingy which is attached to that :p

PIC:
P2190004.jpg

P2190003.jpg

Thats all for now ;) The next update will come soon ! :D

Update !!!

Well after a while ive got some things done .
Ive pepped a part for the boot pieces :

P3060005.jpg

and heres som resined parts :

P3060007.jpg

Well i had some time and draw this concept for the medic armor :

Halodecals005.jpg

Thats all for now .Please tell me what you think about it :) BTW : Anybody knows what the matter with that armor status generator because its not working for me :(

Update !!!

Ive resined the helmet :

P3120001.jpg

The Belt is almost done :

P3120002.jpg

and ive cutted out that thingi around the neck from the torso. It will be replaced by foam or something like that :

P3120013.jpg

I hope tomorrow i can fiberglass the remaining armor pieces :) Critisms are welcome :p

Idea : While i played some Halo - Reach ive got an idea. Maybe its stupid but what do you think about an ODST with robotic arm. I thought abou using the robotic arm from Reach or should i use something else for it ? So what do you think about that ?

Update !!!

Ive got some stuff put together like the Hu-Rs Torch, new knee caps (the old ones were a bit bigger than i thought), left shin which is not finished because i dont have color in the printer :( . Do you guys remember those belt buckless which ive made ? With my father we maded 6 new out from wood. But i still have to cut out the holes from it :)

PIC:
P3120001-1.jpg

P3190003.jpg

P3190008.jpg

P3190004.jpg

Leave a comment or critisms what you think about it :)

Update !!!

A pretty much small update but thats everything what ive maded today. I dont have much time to work on the armor because of school :( . But still here are som pics of the finished belt buckless ,resined knee caps and the HU-RS Torch.

P3210004.jpg

P3210002.jpg

Ive cut that thingi around the neck from the back piece of the chest too.

P3210003.jpg

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back