Chiefers ODST build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update !
and I pepped 2 belt buckles (i still need 4 to pep)

PC280017.jpg

Iam really sorry for the double post :3

where did you get those??

You're amazing! This makes me want to work on my ODST again, haha. Very inspiring.
Keep up the awesome work!
I'm interested to see how that gun's turning out!

I just wanted to tell you that this project will be stopped for a while :( Dont worry i will finish it later during the summer holidays. Until then, I'll try to improve my skills in pepakura.

Update !!!

After a while heres another update. I had some free time which i spended mostly on working on the M7S ODST SMG. Ive got already like 70% finished of the gun but well its my first attempt at scratchbuilding a weapon so it doesnt look that good. But still heres some pics.

PIC:

P6170148.jpg

P6170149.jpg

P6170150.jpg

P6170151.jpg

Cheers !!!

first off, your build is awesome, really looking forward to seeing this come to fruition. second, medics rule - enough said. Enjoy your holidays, keep up the great work.. when you have some free time i have some 405th medical corps ideas id really like that you could review..

- Jaeson

The only thing that dosent look perfect on the gun is the top (because of the holes in the cardboard) but you can fix those easily with a piece of cardstock, or heck, even index cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back