Chiefers ODST build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Thanks guys and girls for the pozitive comments :D

Update !!!

Ive made a bit of a progresson the armor by pepping and resining the left shin, and attachint the HU-RS Torch to the helmet (The only thing i need is a flashlight :p ).And heres a pic of how the shin fits on me.Ive just started the second biofoam cannister so hopefully i will be able to finish and resin it tomorrow. The right shin, backpack, boot caps, chest pouches, M7 SMG are the only thing i have to pep.

PIC:
P3250003.jpg

P3250004.jpg

P3250009.jpg

P3250008.jpg

P3250002.jpg

P3250001.jpg

Cheers !

It already looks like it's going to be a great set of ODST armor. :) The left leg pieces look great, and I really like the helmet flashlight attachment, keep it up!

Update !!!

Ive spent this weekend mostly bondoing the crotch plate and the belt, fiberglassing the remaining armor parts and pepping the second biofoam canister. This is the first time that iam working with bondo so its not perfect.

PIC:
P3270003.jpg

P3270004.jpg

P3260001.jpg

Cheers !

Nice pepping!

Based upon how you lay things out for the photo shoot, I would have to say that I am sensing good organizational skills. A good asset and credit to how your finished project will look.

Looking forward to seeing more progress reports and pics.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks LongShot-X for the comment :) I hope one day i can be good in pepakura like you.

Update !!!

Resined the biofoam and bondoing the butt packs is what i did today.

PIC:

P3300005.jpg

P3300006.jpg

Cheers !

Very impressive work. Your pep work, like said before, is very clean. I can't wait to see it all detailed and finished. Is there any chance you could post pics of you wearing all the armor at once instead of just one or two pieces? That would be really cool to see. Great work so keep it up!

Very impressive work. Your pep work, like said before, is very clean. I can't wait to see it all detailed and finished. Is there any chance you could post pics of you wearing all the armor at once instead of just one or two pieces? That would be really cool to see. Great work so keep it up!

Well ok but you have to wait a bit :D so stay tuned.

Update !!!

Ive finally finished my second concept art of my Medic armor.

Halodecals006.jpg

And heres a pic of my fully fiberglassed hip plates. Its not the only thing what ive did today. Iam like 50% done with bondoing the butt packs so hopefully i finish it tomorrow.

P3310001.jpg

Cheers!

Update !!!

So ive got the rip plates and the side plates fully fiberglassed.

PIC:

P4010002.jpg

P4010001.jpg

And thanks for the comment Hive

Cheers!

this looks great!! I can't wait to see this done... i also notice everything in your workplace is clean.. and thats good you have great "out of the box" ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back