Christmas Logos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What program did you use to edit your avatar? Looks cool, I use photoshop to animate my avatars/sigs.

mines is of the 30 foot tall santa i may come up to his knee. it is at the famous HOT DOG HEAVEN that was in a movie. i live behind the building ( he is filled w/ blood
dodgy.gif
)

AoBfrost said:
What program did you use to edit your avatar? Looks cool, I use photoshop to animate my avatars/sigs.
Boot to the head!

Last edited by a moderator:
<---Decided Id make my avatar a little more christmas-y. I like to call him Santa Chief (even though the armor is all scout except the helmet) - Ice

AoBfrost said:
Well, I took my picture, put in a program called "Easy Gif Animator" and it gives me all the frames for it. Then I copy each frame and put them individually in MS Paint. Then I add A Santa Hat, Save it, Repeat on the next frame and so on. Then I add all the frames back into Easy Gif, Pick a Speed, And save it and Wala! (or whatever) you have your'e santa hatted avatar!
In Halloween I was gonna put a Jack-O-Latern but it was a challenge...

AoBfrost said:
Adobe Photoshop 7 maybe? Been good to me all these years and I cant even remember... - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back