Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should try to find something like that in a china market,customs would have a field day with that shipping to you...cost of shipping 150.00 + try ebay

well, what is the site you are going to get the gun off of? I might be willing to help you out, and i really want to buy one of these.

omg, i just realised, the ODST pistol silencer, is a compensator! Now all i need to do is find a pistol that closely matches the ODST magnum, and add a compensator! btw, pistol in pic, is it a marui clone? or diiffrent make clone?

Caltown_ODST said:
omg, i just realised, the ODST pistol silencer, is a compensator! Now all i need to do is find a pistol that closely matches the ODST magnum, and add a compensator! btw, pistol in pic, is it a marui clone? or diiffrent make clone?

Talk about thread hijacking. Try PMing Flyerfye, as was stated in the post, instead of jumping into the topic and changing subjects.

I can try helping, but I'm not sure how UK customs is going to handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the Violent Crime Reduction Bill makes it illegal to import Realistic Imitation Firearms without appropriate reason to be importing one. For Airsoft guns, you'll have to prove that you are an active airsofter, and the only way to do that is to take out membership with a airsoft playing site, and that usually takes time and money. There is a loop hole, that states if the primary colour is changed to to make it resemble an Unrealistic Imitation Firearm, or a so called '2-tone', the only limiting factor is that you have to be 18 or over to buy them, but it will have to be from a UK website, I think that is your only option at this point.

Unfortunately, to pour more bad news on you, the dirt cheap springer copy I think you've found isn't available here, BUUT, I have found an electric powered one here, and they will charge an extra £10 to custom 2-tone it, if your willing to pay a total of about £70 for it. But it will be illegal to try and paint it back or anything that will make it look like a real one again.

However, if you are under 18, I would advice against it explicitly! As an Airsofter myself, I know full too well about how people just assume these things are only toys. They can course harm if used improperly.

Oh man, that is seriously harsh. Wish I could help with the customs, would love to see more people modding these mp7s. Arnie's Airsoft is the preferred place for UK Airsoft I hear, I'd suggest looking over on their forums to see if you can find out anything about importing, perhaps make some connections. The company that makes these cheapo ones is called CYMA, there is also a full electric model manufactured by a company called "Well", that's about $100, but I hear is quite nice. Good luck to you, sir.

The Stig said:
As i said, I'm aware of the risks, And its something I'm willing to try.

From what I know aslong as its orange tipped, you'll get through.

I've ordered sharp combat knives, ninja stars, weapon accessories, etc etc. From places such as the US and China, to UK.

Never had a problem.

I'm afraid it's different with knives, as they can be listed as ornamental (which is crazy to me). As for the orange tip thing, I'm pretty sure thats an American thing, and doesn't count for much in the UK. Like I said, for an airsoft gun to count as Unrealistic in the UK, the Primary colour has to be unrealistic to the gun, ergo, over 50% of it must be a bright, primary colour, such as red, orange, green or blue. However, if you really want one, I can suggest trying to find someone with a broken or generally non-operation one on many of the UK's airsofting forums, and see if they'll let you have it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, and I would like to help, I've wanted to get an MP7 for sometime and convert it to the SMG myself, but as an airsofter who likes to stick to the rules, my hands are pretty much tied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops! I just remembered something! It's not quite an MP7, but this site does have a clear bodied uzi with a front grip, I imagine all you'll need to do is attach a stock to it. I have ordered from this site though, and their postage and packaging is abit steep. but if you can find someone who's ordering something too, P&P is free for orders over £100.

Not meening to stomp anybodys dreams, but good luck with getting that to the UK from the USA. You may have a better chance with a clear reciever.

It looks too much like a real weapon. No wonder why they don't ship to the UK.

Sorry man, but its more then likely its going to be taken, and destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back