Edit: Here are the models I have made which you might like:

image2.jpg

Assault_Rifle_Clay.jpg

Low_Poly.jpg

Spiker_Clay.jpg

Battle_Rifle_Clay.jpg

New_Cool_Spartan_Laser.jpg

You can use any/all of them.
Hmmm me likey the AR and the Sniper. BTW is it too much to ask if you could divide the sniper in to several pieces that can be more easily cut on the CNC machine?

Last edited by a moderator:
WMHunterTLS said:
I probably, could. High poly or low poly?

I dont know when I can do it though.

I don't know the terms but whatever looks the best, and I'm not in a hurry so no rush.

Rowinish said:
I don't know the terms but whatever looks the best, and I'm not in a hurry so no rush.
That means high poly.

High poly = more polygons in the model, which means more detail. I think.

When I have time I will split the sniper rifle in half and seperate the scope and stuff. So hopfully there will be no modelling work for you.

For the sight I recommend I seperate the middle part which there are like grooves. I can model them flat like this the pink object on image below.

Then I recomend you get some sort of thick rubber type material which can be used on the CNC machine and can bend around some sort of rods on the sight like the yellow object in image below.

scope.jpg

I keep thinking one day, I'll come in here and actually see a CNC machine.

Hello,

I'm sorry to anyone who has been watching my past thead about my CNC BR.

However I'm back and I'm looking for models that I have permission to use, right now I'm looking for several models:

Killzone 2 :

#1 Helghast StA-52 LAR :
kzgun.jpg

#2 STA11 Sub-machine Gun :
killzone-2-0067.jpg

Halo 3 ODST:

#1 Silenced Pistol :
Halo_3_ODST__Silenced_Pistol_by_martynball.jpg

Sorry, I've been long gone from the forums for 9 months... How ever I've finally worked out all the bugs on the CNC and now I'm ready to start up again.

Note: To people who want to purchase these as props please stay tuned to this thread for I will be posting WIP pics and eventually I'll start molding them(I would appreciate help and tips for the molding) so please stop PMing me.

And a note to moderators I forgot about this post and accidentally started a new thread:(Thread)So merge it or what ever you do, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back