COD Black Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
Hey 405th, did anybody get Black Ops last night? All of my friends have it and they were all going crazy today so if anybody else has it, please say how fun it is and stuff like that
:), if there are any good videos you guys have seen please post them

i think so too, all of my friends have been so excited for it and now they are all like it sucks, graphics are terrible, it lags to much, and the bulistic knife doesn't really work at all, i was going to get it but now i'm not. one of my friends said that it was better then reach

I just played it today. I will only say 2 things: its awesome and, not to spoil anything at all but, DIMITRY FROM WAW IS BACK!

I got it for the PC and the single player is great and has a lot of funny moments, but the muilti player is laggy due to a crappy port over. But When the lag did cool down the game play was great.

I just beat the game today. Anyone remember how you were taken to Nazi zombies after cod:WAW? well now *spoiler* it gives you a little movie, and you play as president Kennedy, and if you have friends, the secretary guy, the guy you tried to kill in the first episode, and some other random important person.

well now it sounds really good, i might have to get it, but i am not excited for th lag and stuff and i am excited to play the new Nazi Zombies

well im just going to say the ending is amazing but what i dont like on it is u never know what mission ur on until u beat the game. and yeah all the noob guns are wayy over used. u can be shooting a whole clip into someone and they turn around and one shot u. so idk but i love the 2 new zombie maps but there very difficult to get to double digits. and also like 9 out of 10 of the assault rifles have almost no recoil so u can kill across the map no problem. id rent it or something and play the story line

I learned this week that some x boxs that over 3 years old may not be able to play black ops. sadly I have one of them ='(. Right now they are scrableing to fix all lag, freezing, and reading problems. they have already made downloads to fix the ps3 and the pc games. x box is hopefully next on the list.

i think so too, all of my friends have been so excited for it and now they are all like it sucks, graphics are terrible, it lags to much, and the bulistic knife doesn't really work at all, i was going to get it but now i'm not. one of my friends said that it was better then reach

This is so wrong it's funny.

Same Gfx as MW2, I'm getting almost no lag at all(Local search helps ;) ) And the ballistic knife works fine, you just have to actually hit them with it.

Besides some minor issues it's just as stable(And good) a game as Reach. :)

Also it seems Treyarch is taking notes from bungie in how fast they respond to the community and fix stuff, and their no tolerance for Hacking/Moding.

well im just going to say the ending is amazing but what i dont like on it is u never know what mission ur on until u beat the game. and yeah all the noob guns are wayy over used. u can be shooting a whole clip into someone and they turn around and one shot u. so idk but i love the 2 new zombie maps but there very difficult to get to double digits. and also like 9 out of 10 of the assault rifles have almost no recoil so u can kill across the map no problem. id rent it or something and play the story line

Blue: ok, Happens in all CoD's.

Red: There's allot of recoil in these Assault Rifles more so than previous titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW DARE YOU EVEN METION THAT CRAP GAME!. no really i watched my friends play it and its stupid. reach kicks its @$$ so amazingly.

It's published by Activision, therefore, I will not be buying this game. I refuse to pay for Bobby Kotic's salary.

...and also like 9 out of 10 of the assault rifles have almost no recoil so u can kill across the map no problem.
I'm going to have to agree with Roadwarrior on this one...
The assault rifles have MUCH more recoil then some of the past CODs... especially when you're coming from MW2 and the ACR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back