CoD Black Ops Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trando434

It looks alright, at least worth a few playthroughs

I noticed (in order of appearance) CAR-15, MP5K, Crossbow, Spetnaz Projectie knife(possible tacknife) , AUG, FAMAS G1 (Auto), and AWP.
Halo Reach is gonna kill it, but it looks aight

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude! It looks awesome! :D I've been playing Mw2 a lot more while we're all waiting for Reach, and this is gonna be sick! I'm really happy that Treyarch took the time to develop a full, complete multiplayer experience to replace Mw2's multiplayer. If they hadn't, Mw2 would have faded slowly, and had to wait for another full fledged title to replace it's multiplayer.

So, I think the coolest things probably were the projectile knife, the rc drone that self destructed (probably a killstreak reward), the camera spike (probably new equipment), and the new theater mode! Treyarch is definitely trying to compete with Reach's file sharing system. The best part about that? You can upload in segments! So it's like an insta-montage maker! :D

Call of duty black ops looks incredible, if it is as good as it looks, it could have potential to make modern warfare look like child's play

I am not a CoD fanboy Im a Halo fanboy, In fact I havent played a single game of CoD since May, I just thought this was general discussion? We are all video game lovers, just let it pass.

This is GENERAL forums of a Halo costuming site. This section is for anything NOT related to Halo, so get your facts straight before you go shooting your mouth off buddy.

on a side note BFBC2 blows away MW2, and I'm even going to go as far as to say as its better than Black Ops. The engine is tired and the series is tired...let it die already.

Dude, this is MW2's game engine with new skins. That's all it is.

Just like WaW was CoD4's with new skins. Treyarch is a pitiful game developer, really, and Activision's screwed I-dub what with getting rid of the heads of the company. Why do I get the feeling the Bungie-Activision partnership is gonna screw Bungie just as bad?

At least Activision can't ruin Halo. (That's why we have MS/343)

BFBC2 is for noobs. MW2 is for noobs. Halo beats everything :D
Oh and let's not fight, shall we?
I don't wanna get banned....

I think they've been...

Halowned.

10661-290px-Installation_05_super.jpg

I don't really like CoD games so Black Ops looks ok but I don't think I'm getting it.
Off topic- Why do all the topics these day just turn into fights or other flaming something someone else likes. Can't we all just get along

Terribly sorry, I believe I should have a corner cut off my Halo fan-boy card. :D Just kidding.

I just need to let everyone know, Halo is my passion, and will be for a long time, but for a guy who lacks multiplayer ability because of his internet, other games have a soft spot in my Mjolnir clad heart. Call Of duty, Gears of War, and Assassin's Creed are the tremendous three for me, but are all second to Halo. I'm looking forward to Black ops mostly for the campaign, special ops, whatever survival mode they throw in, and the achievements. Part of the reason I enjoyed (and still enjoy) Mw2 is because all the achievements were, well... achievable. I've been playing Mw2 because I've run out of options in Halo 3. Because I only get to play about once a month, my potential for ranking up in halo 3 is limited to 5-6 hour periods. And because the Halo 3 achivements I lack are multiplayer specific, I can't get them without an immense amount of time set aside. The reason I know I will love Reach is because the achievements have already been released, and I know I can get almost all of them! I'm really pumped for getting all the achievements as fast as possible. It's gonna be great! :D

Isn't this a HALO costuming site and NOT a CoD site?
Last time I checked, it's a HALO site.

then explaine to me why we have stuff like ironman,mass effect,warhammer,and a little bit of transformers
I mean don't get me wrong I love me some Halo but we all need some varity

Ok stop arguing, this discussion is tearing this forum family apart, could an Admin please lock this, I thought it would get everyone excited. And btw at 14 seconds you can clearly see a smily face red dot in the sight! And thats where I get done getting excited... Halo Reach Midnight release here I come!

In a world where Modern Warfare 2 meets Half Life 2...

Gordon Freeman....
"Wake up, Mr. Freeman."
Soap McTavish...
"What the hell kind of a name is Soap, eh?"

Two men. One Solution.

"I believe this belongs to you, sir."
"Combine! On the left!"

This summer...

Modern Half Life 2...

All I can say for black ops is...well nothing.

I have lost my love for the new CoD games. MW2 was BAD (The bad "bad" not the "good" bad). It's multityplayer was garbage. The weapons were seriously unbalanced(Why the hell do sniper rifles become super inaccurate when you're not looking into the scope?). There isn't really any tactics you can use besides using a bloody shotgun/Nade Launcher and hiding in a corner. The stupidest thing yet is that fact that you die with one shot from a famas or m16. They obiously didn't want to add a body armor upgrade to actually increase you health.

All in all. The CoD franchise maybe old, but it sure as hell doesn't want to to improve. Sure, the campaigns was fun, but MW2's multyplayer was a waste of time for me. I could have given the controller to a new born baby that has just came of of the womb and he/she could've gotten several killsteaks.

Remember Reach. Forget CoD: BO.

-Pony

All I can say for black ops is...well nothing.

I have lost my love for the new CoD games. MW2 was BAD (The bad "bad" not the "good" bad). It's multityplayer was garbage. The weapons were seriously unbalanced(Why the hell do sniper rifles become super inaccurate when you're not looking into the scope?). There isn't really any tactics you can use besides using a bloody shotgun/Nade Launcher and hiding in a corner. The stupidest thing yet is that fact that you die with one shot from a famas or m16. They obiously didn't want to add a body armor upgrade to actually increase you health.

All in all. The CoD franchise maybe old, but it sure as hell doesn't want to to improve. Sure, the campaigns was fun, but MW2's multyplayer was a waste of time for me. I could have given the controller to a new born baby that has just came of of the womb and he/she could've gotten several killsteaks.

Remember Reach. Forget CoD: BO.

-Pony
don't bash people interests it's just not nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back