COD Black Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing it on pc for about a week and so far i really like the multiplayer. a patch came out yesterday that fixed a ton of the lag. i don't have any problems when playing and it runs smooth. I will say this though, if you have nobody to play with or talk to it can get boring and lonely at times.

This is so wrong it's funny.

Same Gfx as MW2, I'm getting almost no lag at all(Local search helps ;) ) And the ballistic knife works fine, you just have to actually hit them with it.

Besides some minor issues it's just as stable(And good) a game as Reach. :)

Also it seems Treyarch is taking notes from bungie in how fast they respond to the community and fix stuff, and their no tolerance for Hacking/Moding.

well then good for you that it works fine :)
@XULUX11 sorry but i was just trying to get reviews on how good the game is, but yes i will agree with you that reach is way better
@heavydutyart, now i might just get it for pc or something but sweet you fixed your lag if you had lag :)

ok i figured out alot last night just messing around. does anyone else have problems finding games with a party? i mean i have really good connection but they still lag out alot. but also probally off subject but if u sprint and then quick scope u dont have all the breathing and the bullet almost always goes straight:) just felt like sharing

ok i figured out alot last night just messing around. does anyone else have problems finding games with a party? i mean i have really good connection but they still lag out alot.

It's just a connection issue with the game, not the players. It's been a problem throughout the Call of Duty series, but it's especially bad in Black Ops. I'm having trouble even finding a game by myself, which is strange as I have an excellent connection to other players and on every other game I own.

that is weird, i wonder why that happens? halo is better, there is always a lot of people online, today i found out that my friend told me is that on one of the zombie levels (i don't remember which one) is that there is a railing and a barrier wall and if you jump on the railing and then jump over the barrier the zombies can't get you and they just die and you can also shoot them and there is a gun on the inside of the barrier where you are so you don't really run out of ammo! that i thought is pretty sick! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back