Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a working link on this site to the pep files for the armor and the foam edit. Decided to opt for the foam edit. I wasn't paying attention to the dimensions. Turns out the foam edit is 10-15 smaller than the paper edit. Bloody annoying. Good job I was only using craft foam to do prototypes. Got a whole set of craft foam armor that will fit a 12-yo boy not an adult like me. Rescaling now....

I found a working link on this site to the pep files for the armor and the foam edit. Decided to opt for the foam edit. I wasn't paying attention to the dimensions. Turns out the foam edit is 10-15 smaller than the paper edit. Bloody annoying. Good job I was only using craft foam to do prototypes. Got a whole set of craft foam armor that will fit a 12-yo boy not an adult like me. Rescaling now....

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this build, but please be sure to note the date of the previous post before entering your own - generally, we don't allow posting in threads inactive for more than a few months unless the post contributes to the topic at hand. This thread is closing on five years dead.

If you want to post your build progress, I'd advise creating your own thread rather than resurrecting a dead one. Good luck with your work, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back