Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

just wanted to find out the alien pep files you have,

do you think they will be unfolded and as i hope to make a suit.

Riddick said:

that the marine, the Aliens

IMG_3033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhunter6 said:
Here's the head and tongue. Both need to be unfolded.

Head

Tongue

can any one please unfold these please,

i know some one here has made a alien head cant recall there name sorry so there is a scale.

then if there was the rest of the suit stuck to a under suit it may look cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea.... and i cant be bothered to unfold these pred peps........just head on down to the hunters lair and ill guide you to easy awesomeness

Ya, I know about The Hunters Lair. But there is no templates for the Predator Shoulder/Backpack thing yet on the lair. Thats what pep file I am waiting for.

You guys are freaking badass!!! Thanks a whole lot! Cant wait to get started on my Colonial Marine!

Maybe I missed it, but was there a pep file for the Motion Tracker?

Hey Nintendude, Could you possibly do another M41a. I tried to download yours but 4share no longer has it.

I'll unfold, and do you know if anybody has a pep file for the Smartgun? I'd be more than willing to build it.

From my understanding there is a very good non-pep version of the pulse rifle here http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely/aliens-m41_gb.html. (which i am currently using to mod a Nerf Stampede!)

racerxx_2k said:
Thanks for the great work guys!

Any chance of a alien head file?

Thanks

Here's the head and tongue. Both need to be unfolded.

Head

Tongue

Unfortunately both these files no longer exist. Does anyone have them floating around?

Also for future reference on the Aliens hardware the following do not yet exist afaik:

Flamer.
Smart gun.
Shotgun (Although this could be easily made from a generic shotty).
Marine Lamp.
Marine plasma cutter.
Marine motion tracker.

Im really looking forward to seeing how the Marine Armour turns out as I may start on that next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back