Color visor help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapyets21

261E3374-F660-453F-8EDF-2A3729B87372.jpeg

Hi all! So I recently just joined and plan on 3-D printing my armor from infinite soon! Are all of the visor colors I found this in silver where are my choices and I would like to see if anyone had recommendations or tips on how I could pull this lock off but still see from inside!? Relatively new to prop making so anything helps and if worse comes to worst silver will probably still look bad ass because ODST Gen. 5 always does! (I also believe in ODST armor supremacy)

this is an interesting color for sure! I know clone commandos from star wars have a similar visor color achieved with lighting and dyed plastic. perhaps experimenting with blue plastic dye could help. I've used Idye poly in the past but it goes darker in terms of color the more you dip it.

this is an interesting color for sure! I know clone commandos from star wars have a similar visor color achieved with lighting and dyed plastic. perhaps experimenting with blue plastic dye could help. I've used Idye poly in the past but it goes darker in terms of color the more you dip it.
Okay well I’m gonna test it out and see how it goes thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back