Complete ODST foam costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyisawesom8503

Hello again, its the third post ever by your boy Psyisawesom8503, here to embarrass myself with old photos of my old, crappy, hastily created ODST foam suit that I wore to Calgary Comic Expo. (I had to steal this from FlyinPhil because I lost my edition) love me. Anyway, due to (un)popular request, I am going to release the photos of my first armor. Thanks. btw, Im the one on the left, I don't know who the other ODST is, just that he is a friend of FlyinPhil (I'm assuming). Peace.

21296675_482322302132088_7363210963538935808_n.jpg

UPDATE:
Guess what guys......this costume is now shredded to hell and back. A buckle fell somewhere and I don't know where it is. moment of silence for this 2 year old costume.........ok bye

Last edited:
I'm torn between putting on my best gravelly voice and saying "I need a weapon" and just freaking out that you somehow have an original blue Longshot.

Like Leiutenant Jaku said there's a few pieces missing but overall that's a solid base to work with to get you to a Deployed status. I'm digging the grays and whites. Hey BlazedStarbon do we have an official CADPAT for the 405th?, if not, I nominate this.

Great work Psyisawesom8503 !

Like they said you're actually really close to being able to submit a deployment application. Might need to paint the visor (I just used Krylon Looking Glass Silver)

As for regiment acceptance the requirement is 90 days AND 50 posts. Pretty easy to get. Best way is to post periodic progress shots of a build. Or give encouragement and critiques to other current builds.

Just be mindful of double posting and necro posting.

And the other ODST is Viper 466 . Nice guy.

Eh I remember getting to meet you! Calgary Expo couple years ago. : D

Honestly you did a pretty solid job on the fab work. Just some tweaks here and there with the files and such were all I could really say about it.

Gonna check out your other armor threads! Hope you been keepin busy!

As for regiment acceptance the requirement is 90 days AND 50 posts. Pretty easy to get. Best way is to post periodic progress shots of a build. Or give encouragement and critiques to other current builds.

Look at this stand-up guy! Doing my RMO work for me! I'm glad I sent him a Skookum Point!

Psyisawesom8503 a few posts to build threads to update your armour since you last wore it and you'll be there in no time!

Great work so far Psyisawesom8503 !
Definitely get in touch with TurboCharizard in regards to deployment and regiment admission. That's a solid first attempt on your ODST, too! Never feel embarrassed about sharing photos or progress either!

Will I have the honour of meeting you at this year's Calgary Expo next month?

I look forward to seeing what you create and expand upon next! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back