Computer Generated Image request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
Greetings, everyone!
It's no secret that the Mountain Regiment has grand plans for a fan film. While real life gets in the way sometimes, and rightly takes priority, the plans are still alive and growing. One problem that I cannot solve is the issue of Computer Generated Imagery. In writing the script and coming up with ideas, keeping the special effects to a minimum is/was a priority. But I for one don't believe in just doing "good enough", and am hoping to get something really striking out there. If we left the special effects to a minimum we'd end up with a sitcom situation where everyone talks about something happening off-screen, and the actors react to it, but the viewers don't actually see it. I want our viewers to see stuff.

So my idea was to reach out to anyone that was both willing and able to do something like that, and see what we could do!

Mostly what this would include would be space scenery out of windows, aircraft/spacecraft flying, and some grunts and elites briefly. I'd like it to look as 'real' as possibly, i.e. not too cartoonish.

If you're interested or willing, or know someone who might be, send me a PM and let me know! I'd love to get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back