Congrats Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadMullet

thats right 405th, your very own Ithica is now a Global Moderator... Congrats man...

you've done alot for the site so far, and im sure you will keep on keeping on....

so on behalf of everyone here, CONGRATS!!!!!!!

:D Congraaatulaaaations Daaaaave!
I can't do dancing kitties now, I think you've gotten an overload.
But here's a domokun..
domokun.gif

Well done Ithica!! You have certainly been contributing greatly. This recent "promotion", if you will, is definitely well deserved.

I think you know from our phone conversation, but I will say it again, Congradulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeKegan said:
I think you know from our phone conversation, but I will say it again, Congradulations!!

Same here. I posted a comment on his profile, sent him a PM, then gave him a quick call last night. So, all told I congratulated him three times, lol. And all in just a few minutes' time. Guess I was kinda excited about the news :lol:

In my opinion, for the top-notch job you've done in representing and embodying the spirit of the 405th both here and elsewhere online (YouTube) you deserve it, buddy! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe some sort of initiation is in order. Nah, we'll just let the new members take care of that. ;)

jk with ya. Welcome aboard.

The Admin/Mod group made him one, obviously :oops::lol: lol

Without him asking for it, of course. One doesn't get promoted to such a position by asking to become one. It's usually given to a member based on their participation and contributions to the community.

Not everyone can be or gets to be an Admin or Mod, so the selection process has to be very stream-lined.

One's participation/contributions usually are above and beyond the norm (outstanding would be one word for it), so the Admin/Mod group takes that into account when reviewing any of the membership for the position.

That's how it is for any of the other prop forums I'm a Moderator on, anyway, so I would imagine the same would be true here.

You can all make a grown man cry. Honestly I did not see it coming, I guess you never do. I CAN NOT take credit for the things that I have not done. You all motivate me beyond normal motivation. The togetherness and the ability to make things happen is just catchy and I got the flu. I love being able to help and more so I love seeing you all help others. I truly believe that this commuunity will grow in vast proportions and unite from all around the world. Someone once said to me that "you can not make friends on the internet". You have all proven this to be false. I commend all the hard work and I look forward to helping in ANY way that I can. You have all been here for me and you are all why I got the honor to hold this position. It is the members of 405th that put the unity in commUNITY. Thank you all very much.

Ithica
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.