Cortanananananaaaaaa! <build>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cortana is such an interesting character to costume. There's no in-between with her, you either hit or miss. This build certainly looks like a HIT.
More progress pics please.

I've been working at a snail's pace but it's still coming along.

Progress thus far...

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

I'm also about to buy this nifty tinsel for the data lines instead of sewing a million by hand. A bit of acrylic matte gel and it should look awesome!

tinsel.jpg

It looks so much more offcial with photos. XD

@Spacemeat:
Yes she did. I watched her. o_O

* A * Im in LOVE with your "honeycomb" details on the dark blue part!~ and tinsel is amazing for Cortana costrumes (wigs or on the suit) 8D I used a black holographic for my wig was a black and blue mix.

I'm about 80% finished at this point. I still need to paint crazy hexagons patterns from the torso down but I got the basic blue shapes completed.

To tide you over, here's RoxyRoo and I at Phoenix Comic Con!
6cortana.jpg

Photo credit: starwind720 on deviantart.com

Fear the photobomb!
317909_422943604394002_422940457727650_1324693_759552690_n.jpg

Photo credit: Photo Bomb on facebook.com??

Piggybackride.jpg

380274_4073087382565_1143810489_3787719_1615382015_n.jpg

Halseys_lab.jpg

Cortaaaanaaaaaaaaaa~~~~!!! XDDD
You did such an awesome job. It was so cool to see you come around the corner at the con and BAM! There was a Cortana! XD And you're not even done yet! You can only get more epic from here. We totally need to get dressed up again so we can record our antics. Phoenix ComiCon wasn't long enough!

Oh, and I found another picture of us. here! Go ahead and post it. make sure to give the photographers creds. <3
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=cortana#/d51ju5t

I really like the hex patterns in the body suit! Also, I better find other Halo costumers when I got to a con!! You guys look like you had fun

whoa!! this looks awesome... nice job with the paint, it looks fantastic. and it looks like you and roxy had a blast :D ...

This is a seriously amazing project so far! Seeing you and Roxy together looks a little bit awesome :D

Really good work! I'm quite impressed, especially since I could never make something so epic! Though to be fair it is a bit creepy seeing you with blue facepaint and hair lol:p Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back