Countdown Back On B.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it appears once again the Bungie is just messing with our minds. Thanks Bungie! I appreciate it. OK... apparently I didn't read all the above posts...sorry. Sometimes I can't stand the crap they pull.

What the hell is it?! the pods landing in the teaser looked like human ones not covenant. And the Halo 3 logo at the end? It better not just be a freaking expansion.

65%....ooh

will rehost once downloaded for the slow connection people.

O_O

Wth Was that?

A Halo Update/Addon?

This is far too Confusing...

Those looked like Human Escape Pods. Dont they resemble the Escape Pod John was in at the end of Halo 2?

I would like a new Bungie game. But a Halo 3 Logo? What is this all about?!?

Perhaps a new level or three? Too detailed IMO to be a new map. I'm ready to go to bed, get up, call into work, and drink all night. That just flat f***ing sucked big time. Bungie needs to learn when they are pissing off their line of income and when they've gone too far. This was too far.

all I know is they better not be screwing with me again like they did with halo 2. Promise urban fighting and MASS destruction and not deliver.

HEV-ODST-scaled.jpg

Poor guys... if those are ODST drop pods... nothing appears to be slowing them down... probably looks like someone shook up and egg inside that thing.

Did anyone notice as well that it was the Xbox 360 live logo that came up at the end. Suggests a downloadable expansion for Halo 3.

i pauzed it to be sure but in the allert text it said FLOOD o_O new story line?? sweet

Spase said:
Poor guys... if those are ODST drop pods... nothing appears to be slowing them down... probably looks like someone shook up and egg inside that thing.

not if it is tha masterchief ^^ just saying :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the text said New Mombasa and you could see a covie BC in the background before the drop. The date November 16, 2552, matches with the timeframe of the beginning of Halo 3.

BTW the HEV pods have little parachutes behind them. Not that they're really doing their job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back