Cqb At Eccc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxySailor

This was me trooping my CBQ Spartan in Seattle for the Emerald City ComiCon. Thanks to Smick for sick Brute spiker! That was a huge hit, especially with the BUNGIE Boys. There were some BUNGIE artists there, including the designer of the CQB Spartan, and they were loving the spiker. Super cool dudes to be sure!

IMG_1535.jpg

621comicon_26.JPG

IMG_0892-1.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

That Con looked really fun! The 405th, the 501st, Preds, Anime chicks, Bungie!
Did you have an HD cam? Somes pic's look HD and some don't? (well the one of Obi Wan looks HD)

Hey, i noticed.... mostly all pictures.... Girls :p

Yay's uh oh my Gf gonna be jealous :p Neva!

nice... I wish i could go to cons :p

I forgot who I got the helmet from, but it was a dude on here. I think it was a pep that he made molds of. It is kind of bumpy but at a distance you can't see it. I love this suit. It is more fun then any trooper I have worn!

Speaking of the ladies:

3419615402_169004c370.jpg

One of the few of my version 1 CQB helms that ever made it to the public. Looking really good man. I can see you fixed it up a lot.

SIGMA!! That's who made the helmet. Dang, sorry I spaced who made it. It is a good helmet. It is still bumpy and has the seam up in the back, but painted you really can't make it out unless you are in my grill. No one is ever up in my grill :cool: . It is a comfy helmet with great venting and looks snazy! Someday I am going to do the mods to the armor to make it more CQB style. I certainly love wearing it!

FireStorm said:
SIGMA!! That's who made the helmet. Dang, sorry I spaced who made it. It is a good helmet. It is still bumpy and has the seam up in the back, but painted you really can't make it out unless you are in my grill. No one is ever up in my grill :cool: . It is a comfy helmet with great venting and looks snazy! Someday I am going to do the mods to the armor to make it more CQB style. I certainly love wearing it!

Walking around with blades on your gun may keep people off your grill... :)
I must say the pics bring a smile to my face. It makes all the time I put into the spikers worth it. Thanks for representin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta tell you guys: between the helmet and the spiker, you guys had the crowds and the BUNGIE guys freakin' their *#@& out! They were loving that stuff, and so have I. I am having armor issues, as the suit is pulled in HIPS, and HIPS just doesn't cut it, but I am actually hoping to make my own version and vac mold ABS. I do love the kit, but the HIPS is going out on me.

That spiker is so awesome to pack. The first time I trooped it, my hand got sore and so I locked my thumb under my fingers so I could keep a hold of it. I was doing the raised pointing at the camera. I actually strained the tendon to my thumb and made my arm swell up for almost a week. I am that dedicated!

Ah yes, I was there too! I was quite impressed with FireStorm's costume.

Incidentally, the guy dressed as Akuma he is going hand-to-hand (or foot-to-face) with is my friend Christopher Vance, or "Big Chris" as well like to call him.

wow the spikers that heavy, and to think smick is makeing a bigger one, anyway looks like you had fun and whos the guy with the i hate babies shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back