1.You should have sped up the fast forward process

2.You should show all the methods of making halo helmets

Okay I made my paper model but it looks too big

it looks like fat ass helmet

its 17 inches in length

all that work to get a crap sized helmet

crackhead09 said:
This is a video to help out with our new members

Tell me what you guys think. ive never done a tutorial before and i hope this helps with anyone having trouble

what would you advise as the first weapon i should make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking the time to make this. It helps a lot more than text tutorials, even the picture heavy ones. Thanks again.

Running through the boards just shouting that you want "blueprints" will not go over well with the administrators once they catch on.

There are NO blueprints. There are Pepakura files that will need specific software and manipulaion (scaling) in order for you to use them to make a costume.

Again, as I told you after some of your posts in the NOOB section - read EVERYTHING in this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list

I don't know why one would think 30 mm is light for armor if it's body armor, now if its ship or vehicle armor that's another story. In fact if you look at modern plate carrier vests both ballistic and non-ballistic they are less than 30 mm. That's even with a trauma plate inserted. For a space ship that's too thin. It wouldn't stop a fast moving micrometeorite let alone a coil gun or rail gun round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back