Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimmson

I have been wanting to make a thread like this for a long time, since destiny 1 vanilla days. the style of destiny, the lore(what little there is) fascinates me such that i can fill in the gaps. i will only be showcasing the weapons i like to use in game or would like to have had in game. I am not the best at this but i like them.

The Last Word
0nuQQYT.jpg

The Hawkmoon
A03gCjP.jpg

the lore(what little there is)

First of all awesome prints! The Last Word is definitely on my list!

About the Lore, I have to respectfully disagree. There is a ton of Lore there, you just have to dig through the grimoire and the flavor text on individual items. But it is definitely there.

-Matt

First of all awesome prints! The Last Word is definitely on my list!

About the Lore, I have to respectfully disagree. There is a ton of Lore there, you just have to dig through the grimoire and the flavor text on individual items. But it is definitely there.

-Matt
Thank you

I should have worded my previous post better. The lore is there as you said ,but it is not in game as i believe that Bungie could have included it as payable content. I understand that not every thing is going to be in game, i guess i just wish that there was more of the story playable in game. The vault of glass, saint 14, and the siva are among my favorite parts of the destiny world.

Okay, yep totally understand what you mean. I completely agree. I honestly feel that if Bungie would have worked on this independently, we would have a drastically different game. It's already been documented that Bungie wanted to push off the release of Destiny 1 by another year to perfect content, and make much more of it a part of the experience in-game. Then, *sigh*, Activision happened. Oh well, enough hijacking the thread. Looking forward to seeing these finished off!

There are constant hints,clues, and references to the grimore, even cross game on both of them, but they can really tie in good. You just have to know it and dig deeper behind the scenes

Thank you

I should have worded my previous post better. The lore is there as you said ,but it is not in game as i believe that Bungie could have included it as payable content. I understand that not every thing is going to be in game, i guess i just wish that there was more of the story playable in game. The vault of glass, saint 14, and the siva are among my favorite parts of the destiny world.
Grimoire is in game now, bud. If you load up D2 and go to your triumphs, there's a bunch of lore on a ton of random stuff. There's backstory on all the scorned barons in the lore, about the dreg who was left in the hellmouth and came back with control of hive and his own throne world. The days Uldren experienced after The Taken King. There's a lot of it, but you have to earn it, and sometimes find it within the playable world.

Anywho, nice prints! And nice models, too!

Grimoire is in game now, bud. If you load up D2 and go to your triumphs, there's a bunch of lore on a ton of random stuff. There's backstory on all the scorned barons in the lore, about the dreg who was left in the hellmouth and came back with control of hive and his own throne world. The days Uldren experienced after The Taken King. There's a lot of it, but you have to earn it, and sometimes find it within the playable world.

Anywho, nice prints! And nice models, too!
That's right! I forgot about it since I hadn't 0layed in 3 weeks until last night. I just barely got all batons done, haven't explored the new area too much as I am high enough level and kept dying.

The models aren't mine I got them from my mini factory. I am working on the ace of spades and the malfeseance. Right I am printing out the the thorn.

That's right! I forgot about it since I hadn't 0layed in 3 weeks until last night. I just barely got all batons done, haven't explored the new area too much as I am high enough level and kept dying.

The models aren't mine I got them from my mini factory. I am working on the ace of spades and the malfeseance. Right I am printing out the the thorn.
I'm working on Malfeasance, too! I'll send ya some pics later if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back