Ctrl V, Lets See What You've Got On Your Clipboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is my plan....

I wanna dress up as like, the Easter Bunny or like, a Leprechaun.
I wanna have my basket/pot o' gold to contain rubber body parts and I wanna wield one of them big plastic knives with some fake blood on it.

Then I wanna have a Santa costume stuffed with pillow/hay on the front lawn, laying face down while I hop around him. I think that would be smashing good fun.

-OR-

Decorate a cardboard box to look like a van that says "Free Candy" on the side, while I wear a fake mustache, and some big wide-brimmed glasses, and a "Hi My Name Is: Chester" sticker on a plaid shirt.
I can be like "Hey kids, come on over here! Freeeee Caaaaandy!"
Except, the kids won't understand that one, only the parents.... oh well.... decisions, decisions...
[/CTRL+V]

-I'm gonna have an awesome halloween

Things are alright. School is so easy it's almost stupid. That Ram charger would be fun to start doing. Haha, I don't want a mustang for my birthday. I want a dog but since STEPMOM doesn't want a German Shepherd I don't know what kind I'd get. The truck works awesome aside from the fact that our Mechanic said there might be something wrong with the gas cap and I need more wiper fluid. ha Hope things slow down over there. Your son, Me

Email to my dad who's in Iraq. Names removed & replaced. haha

I was messing with the unreal editor for Star Wars Republic Commando and this is always on my clipboard when Im done with it

Begin Map
Begin Actor Class=Light Name=Light54
bLightChanged=True
bMovedInEditor=True
Level=LevelInfo'myLevel.LevelInfo0'
Region=(Zone=ZoneInfo'myLevel.ZoneInfo3',iLeaf=10,ZoneNumber=3)
Tag="Light"
Location=(X=-86602.7,Y=12482.5,Z=-10542.6)
bSelected=True
Name="Light54"
End Actor
Begin Surface
End Surface
End Map

We got into a massive contact at about 2 o’clock . they jumped us with a 249 and about 6 blokes. Danny got dropped inside of about 30 secs but we were able to frag em out n get clear. Was down to about 80rounds apiece after tho.

Describing airsoft last weekend to my friend.

I found this and sent this to a friend, its for the colbert reports greenscreen challange 2 "Make Mcain exiting".

Last edited by a moderator:
AH... what cha waitn on!?
i want-
Action
Passion
Smiln
Laughin
Yeildn
Feelin
Helpin
Healin
Introduce yo neighbor-
To your Savior-

i love spamming aim

Here's
to the
crazy ones, the misfits,
the rebels, the troublemakers. The round
pegs in the square holes. The ones who see
things differently. They're not fond of rules,
and they have no respect for the status
quo. You can quote them. Disagree with
them. Glorify or vilify them. About
the only thing you can't do is ignore
them. Because they change things. They
push the human race forward. And while some
may see them as the crazy ones, we see g-
enius. Because the people who are crazy
enough to think they can change the
world are the ones who do.

my sig and status message on GMail

2419574293_5d609d034d.jpg

its from the post on the 405th ship thread?

Hello, and welcome to the 405th! Come learn about, and build armor and props! Everything you will need to know will be located in the "stickies" throughout the forum. The "stickies" are a series of threads and posts that embody specific questions and answers on certain projects, which are located at the top of every board indicated by little bells. Research is the best way to learn about our forum and costume making. If you still need help, contact a question and answer team member! We are more than willing to help you. As you embark on any project here on the 405th, remember personal safety and respect for the community are our number one priorities. Again, welcome to the 405th! Build armor and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back