Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NobleEight..

Thank you for doing this for the community. Your work is awesome. If you get time I would love a sig file ODST related. Maybe the ODST team, Rookie or whatever, I will leave the who or what to your artistic vision. (found in the past that leads to some incredible creations).

Thank you!

Hi NobleEight..

Thank you for doing this for the community. Your work is awesome. If you get time I would love a sig file ODST related. Maybe the ODST team, Rookie or whatever, I will leave the who or what to your artistic vision. (found in the past that leads to some incredible creations).

Thank you!

Not a problem :) glad to be a service for the community

For sure, I can do that up for yah, just gotta do the other guys first. Ill let yah know when I get yours done

Cheers
NobleEight

Done let me know, I tryed puttin kinda the same style line thing i have in myn in yours...just didnt look great. Hope you like this, if theres something you want more to it let me know

stevepervavatarcopy.png

Thank you! I thought like some nice little yellow-grayish light coming from the thingy would've been cool. But this will do. Once again, THANKS!

Hi NobleEight..

Thank you!

Done, hows this?

sabresigcopy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back