Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if you could do one for me. Just the noble six part of the picture, bus with transparancies and SR1 on it. thanks!

SR1.png

SR1.png

Hey NobelEight, I've been watching this thread, and noticed alot of people have been requesting the 405th logo in their avatars.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/8547-405Th-Graphic-Guidelines

I figured you'd want to be in-the-know about the official usage of the logo. Just so you don't get cracked down on, or anyone wearing it gets cracked down on.

I did read that prior to it, and thats why on one of the avatars Im taking it out. Please read the 405th guidelines reguarding the 405th logo and how its allowed to be used. In future reference any requests with a 405th logo will not be granted unless you are admin and give me the ok to do so. Thanks Sumofl for posting this because its very important to be aware of forum guidelines, cheers buds.

Been busy this weekend like most and prob tommorow "sunday" will get cracking on pictures and also new requests :)

Cheers all

NobleEight

Iam not sure if any admins look in here but, for the last while, while doin avatars and sigs, ive been working on a little..well somewhat big project, so far its still in testing but I wanted to get some feedback, i doubt they "admins/405th" would want it but i gave it all i could for this, now its prob not to page scope or sizeing but that could be fixed later. I made a banner for the forums. Again just to support the team here. Here is what I have, input and even hard input is good. Any additions that you could think of let me know and if yah know any admins give them a shout if yah like it :) anyways without further ado here is what ive been making :)

405thbannercopy.png

NobleEight

ps.. its actually bigger so heres the direct link to image.

At first, I was left wondering 'why did he put a "TE" there?', then I realized it said test.

Also, a little CC, Romeo and 6 look a little too close together, it really shows off the difference in the base pictures' lighting. You also might want to extend out the fighting in the background.

Here's the part where I give my opinion:
I don't really like the swooping Apple looking thing. If you look up at the banner at the top of the page, it looks very militaristic, almost a tribute to John and the other Spartans. I like where this is going, but I think that looks too much like a signature, not a banner.

I really could of used some last night when maken these hehhee. Glad your liken them all gang. I know i noticed 2 requests that I missed prior to some of the jobs i did, kinda feel bad. But I will get to them tonight. Ill have to get my bottle of super coolaid :p and get down to bussiness :p again thanx all and glad your liken your pics :)

Would one of those requests happen to be for my signature? Just checking. I know this stuff takes a while and you have a life so, still....... waiting patiently!

wow these are amazing :) id also like to put in a request =D

I would like Noble 6 standing in some ruins of some sort looking off in the distance if that is possible :)

Hey, Noble8, this is AWESOME! Can I request a banner with both Iron Man and a spartan in HAYABUSA armor in it? Those are the 2 helmets I've done so far. Not sure exactly how it would be done, so that leaves it to you to put it to your imagination! If possible, make 2 separate banners: one with LordRahl in it, and one without it.

Sig Request?

So I looked through your work, and it looks PHENOMENAL! If the service is still up, could you make me an avatar and/or sig with these pictures:

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Reach/images/news_size/NobleSix_run-01.png

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/emblem.ashx?s=120&0=0&1=19&2=18&3=1&fi=47&bi=43&fl=1&m=1

If you could do me a favor, remove the grey background from the emblem. And if you could, throw some flames in there.
Thanks so much dude! You rock!
And PS, I'm sorry for the rather large images.

Oh where, oh where, has Noble Eight gone? Oh where oh where can he be? I've looked high and I've looked low, but no signature do I see!:D

JK. Seriously though, I hope all is well with you Noble. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Yeah sorry gang,

Just came on to give yah a shout here, ment to do it sometime ago but been really busy. Holidays are coming, xmas shopping in full swing, trying to do it before the last day like last year lol, and well other things have came up so. When I can get back into it, iam sure after the holidays cool down ill get on the avatars/sigs like a dog on a doggy bone lol. Anyways I hope you all have a great holiday and good thanksgiving and see you all soon, ill be in and out on the forums checking progress threads and reading up. Hoping 2011 ill be able to start my Carter build :)

Cheers gang!

hehe, good luck on the armour build, if i were you i'd do the helmet last so:
a) you put all the things you learned into it, duh!
b) the last stages of the helmet (join the seperate big parts together, showing the shape of it) are the most rewarding, and hope filling. up untill i had finished my helmet i had lost almost all hope in my build, but it looked so cool, so i gathered moral and organised what i didn't need, what i did, and what i could scratch build. so, on second thought, do your helmet last if all is well, but if you think things are starting to go down the drain, finish the piece your on and do the helmet, to raise hope :p!!!!!! btw, it wouldbe cool if you started on new year and finished on some other cool date :p!

merry christmas, and goodluck with carter!

hehe, good luck on the armour build, if i were you i'd do the helmet last so:
a) you put all the things you learned into it, duh!
b) the last stages of the helmet (join the seperate big parts together, showing the shape of it) are the most rewarding, and hope filling. up untill i had finished my helmet i had lost almost all hope in my build, but it looked so cool, so i gathered moral and organised what i didn't need, what i did, and what i could scratch build. so, on second thought, do your helmet last if all is well, but if you think things are starting to go down the drain, finish the piece your on and do the helmet, to raise hope :p!!!!!! btw, it wouldbe cool if you started on new year and finished on some other cool date :p!

merry christmas, and goodluck with carter!

Yeah, actually was going to start with the helmet but now, might just like you said, do it last. Ive seen alot of helmets done and has given me some "teachings" on what to do and what not to. I have studied up on the videos to, on how to do certain techniques. I want to make the closest Carter outfit out there. Going to have the full LED setup in the armor, dual layer visor :) and also adding in...which goes with the full LED lights in the suit, a green led light into his side piece "com device" unit. Also have some ideas on using a cheap 2 way radio and taking off the huge black attena on it and sticking it with the com unit :)

I think overall the front "pouches" are going to be hard to find. Under armor might not be to bad. Found alot of moto gear I may use, found some sexy black tactical gloves that almost look like the real deal.

But yeah thats my 2011 project. So defenetly looking forward to starting it and also my wife wants to make a Kat outfit too at the same time so... its going to be a busy place in 2011 hahhaa. Anyways Thanks for the advice, really is Key from experienced people who have gone through all this. I thank all those out there that may read this that have made some solid tutorials too, great stuff guys/gals!

Cheers
NobleEight

I have to say I agree with monk1junk1 about the helmet. All the other parts you pep are great and yeah you can try them on. But nothing is better than seeing the helmet finished and just taking one look at it will keep you inspired about the rest. I will be looking forward to seeing what you do next year! Keep up the awesome work and enjoy your holidays!

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I do mostly agree with what they are saying about doing the helmet last. I did mine close to first (after I'd pepped about 13 worthless pieces and a failed helmet), and it has given me a ton of inspiration, but it is almost (ALMOST) making the rest seem like a chore. It is always cool to see a completed piece, though.

Well...ive been dreaming about my armor, and I cant sleep.. so I kinda fiddled around abit with well.. photoshop and ahem did some sigs for 2 people whom been waiting and waiting forever, and am sure by now have ran out of mansickles and popsickles lol. Xstatic and Vshore here are both of your sigs. Hope you likem!!!

xstaticsigcopy.png

vshoresigcopy.png

NobleEight, excellent work, the sigs and avatars look awesome!

If you don't mind, i have two request;

Something with Carter and the Noble Emblem similar to your Avatar

Signature
The Name's SilentPhoenix therefore guess what? Something with a Phoenix:p
I had something in mind like black background with a Phoenix very much like this one:
http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv62/Hahaphoenix/phoenix.jpg

or this one

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/Hanyou_Soul/Random%20Pictures/Supernatural/Phoenix.jpg

and curves like in the background of this one:
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/Antvala/phoenix.jpg

And somewhere my Nick: SilentPhoenix

That's the basic workframe, i have the utmost confidence in your creativity:)

Thank you very much, your work is highly appreciated

Alright here is the avatar, just working on the sig now...

silentphoenixavatarcopy.png

here is the sig silentphoenix. I couldnt put it on my last post cause the silly scroll went psycho and kept going up and not allowing me to paste in the message :angry

Here she is...

silentphoenixsigcopy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back