((Custom weapons/armor))

Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan lyons

Never posted before but, ive been thinking about how hard it is for me to find downloadable models or jsut images of custom weapons and armor or kitbashed ones which i very much enjoy making and taking looks at, idk if anyone would be able to find or post images of such things here but i guess i wanted to popst this as i want to see what others have created or have made public, mostly I just want to see what others made.
1577042358237.png
1577042423068.png

If anyone else has similar pics or drawings, it would be amazing to see what others come up with! I am interested about all the work as I have been workign on my variations though I'm also interested in if others are doing similar work!

Holy crap! IDK what to say! I mean, I can see what other ideas I can come up with as I am not good with modding nor animations! I was wondering if anyone was going to attempt custom weapons. I'm glad to know there is someone who is doing so! and it means a lot to know that I can inspire someone! ill see if i can come up with combinations/kitbashes with reach models if that helps

Holy crap! IDK what to say! I mean, I can see what other ideas I can come up with as I am not good with modding nor animations! I was wondering if anyone was going to attempt custom weapons. I'm glad to know there is someone who is doing so! and it means a lot to know that I can inspire someone! ill see if i can come up with combinations/kitbashes with reach models if that helps
I'll see what i can experiment with modding in tonight, but no pressure to kitbash reach models, do whatever you feel like making
Edit: didn't get to work on it tonight due to family emergency but 'm not doing anything tomorrow so ill try it then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back