Cylon Head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skupilkinson

I was commissioned to do this a while back and just finished it. Thought I'd post a pic or two here for you guys. I'm not sure if it would work as an actual helmet (even though the rest of the Cylon would be impossible to do as a costume) but it could make a great display prop.

[attachment=8761:Image8.jpg]
[attachment=8762:Image9.jpg]
[attachment=8763:Image11.jpg]

Also, if anyone happens to know what an actual 1/1 cylon head would be in height(from chin to dome peak) if these things were real?? I'd love to know, I've guessed but I'm probably off so any help there would be groovy. Thanks. ;)

crackhead09 said:
i have no idea where its from but i love it!
It's the head of a Cylon centurion from the new Battlestar Galatica series, which just ended on SciFi Channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlestar Gallactica sir.

BTW I don't have one of these but if anyone on here does you could get a scale from it
cylon.jpg

Cylon-Mask

I thought that at first but these reimagined Toasters are much more menacing!

I got a helping hand on the scale and it turns out I was off by .1cm so it's all good!

Next time I'im looking for a new project I'm going to integrate one of these:
Toaster.jpg

into one of those helmets.

Nice work Skupilkinson, looks like it would be a nice build.

Ever gonna release the file, or is this just for the client?

Well, it is released. Although I rarely just give my stuff away aside from some Fett gear and the Hayabusa chest and helmet here. So the Cylon head is available though it has a price tag on it, $8.00.

I was just coming back to this thread to retract my dumb question.. I just read your policy on the Republic Commando thread.

Skupilkinson said:
As some may already know I don't give most of my stuff away for free so I won't post other details here (as it never seems to go down well), so if you're interested and would like to know more then please feel free to swing by my blog for more. ;)

Anyways I completely understand, and may hit you up for some of these files.. they're great!

Last edited by a moderator:
badass bro once again nice work. your going to cost me alot soon...(once i get my paypal fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back