Daedric lord Bryon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livebyhonor

Newest update pics on V2 armor after the pic of me and the girl in furs.

I just got back from my first ren fair trip down in Texas and I got quite a bit of attention from my costume. I couldn't go more than 10 feet with out cameras clicking away or people chasing me down to get a pic with me. It took me a little over 3 weeks or so and about 45$ total just because I had to buy chains to be on the armor. oh and a 15$ pair of black pants to glue boot straps to. anyway here are a few of the pics a friend of mine took of me there.
bwHiYu
DSC00345.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

I plan on making a updated version of this that is more chrome and black because the all black was a little hard on some of the cameras and i was asked to get in the sun. I also plan on doing leather under armor next time around. I will also have the red glow lighting on it and I'm looking for a small but powerful PA system to make my voice sound more present and demonic or godly. so if you all have any ideas let me know.

Updated point. I have been working quite diligently on my V2 armor and am just about to mold the helm for the first time. I have about 1 more day of clay work to go on it before its time to do so. So I decided I would ask your opinions on something, hopefully it wont be to late. Its not my first mold so I'm quite certain this will work fine but I'm open to options. If you look at the first pic I am thinking of making the mold halves split on the green line and the inner silicone mold split on the blue line. If you think this would work well enough let me know.
Next thing I am thinking of doing is making the helm by doing a 1-2 layer sloshing of black plactic ( to get into the details and deep points) then doing about 3 layers of fiberglass on the interior to help keep it lightweight and solid. 1 thing I think I will try is using some black pigment tint in with the fiberglass resin to keep the interior of the helm black so it continues to be near impossible to see me from inside. anyway on with the pics.
IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

And this is the look I am aiming for
3104-1-1324481213.jpg

That good sir, is some awesome armor! Especially considering you only have 3 weeks into it.

Daedra armor is some of my favorite. I really would like to do a Daedric build, but I have no free time.

wow looks great, could you tell me where you got the files ive been scouring the forums for skyrim stuff

BMTH1123

dude that is freaking awesome what is it made of pep? let me know id like to take a shot at making some awesome deadra armor great work cant wait to see more from you

yea i got the files from my game copy and pepped them myself. if you need smomething tell me what and ill do what i can to get it as a obj or pdo for you.

Who has two thumbs and is extremely jealous? This guy *points to self*. This looks fantastic! You did such a good job on this suit. I'm looking forward to see an updated version.

I have already started on version 2 of this thing and am looking into the black chroming idea, the lighting idea and the voice modulator but I am having no luck with the last one. If you look on youtube for sonic vox you will see what I'm attempting to get. that product has been discontinued and i have not found anything similar to it at all other than the optimums prime, scream and Darth Vader masks. yes there is a 10$ cheapy that does these but has an alien mode but I'm looking for a deep booming voice with a small echo to it. I'm dressing as a god so I need a powerful and resonating god voice. Youtube "skyrim haunted house" and "mass effect 3 reaper conversation" for the ides I'm shooting for. something in between the 2 would be great but I haven't seen any vox box that lets you make setting changes or program. And I need it to be in real time so I can have actual conversations. Any ides

Updated the first post after the pic of me and the girl in furs and am looking for mold making option opinions on the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back