Status
Not open for further replies.

MunsterMahkus

Hey everyone!

So after seeing the new trailer I instantly loved their new suits and thought this would be a good build to do that did not deal with armor.

First thing to do is find a pattern. It seems an athletic tracksuit jacket seems to be the closest that resembles this suit. Decided to get one and take it apart to create new patterns since I am pretty new to sewing. The biggest thing I am having trouble with is trying to find the right type of fabric to use for this. I looked into some screen printed fabric but don't believe this would fit the suit well.
when-you-think-of-x-men-the-trailer-for-dark-phoenix-is-pretty-much-it.jpg

the-x-men-team-suits-up-in-new-x-men-dark-phoenix-photo-social.jpg

For the Visor he wears I personally prefer the one at the end of Apocalypse that was chrome so probably will sculpt that one and cast it once I do some fabric shopping ot get a base suit down.

would love anyone input in this as I have only built armor before and this is something totally new but super excited to start and will be updating this post!

From far, it looks like suade on the majority with polyester on the sides. On the face closeup, it looks like a cotton neckline with some rubber x logo. You might want to search "dimpled fabric". It seems to be an appropriate description.

The neckline looks like a track suit, but the shoulders and arms look like a formal suit and the waste looks like a corset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back