Dead Space 2 Armor & Weapons ( Pic Heavy )

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

@ Kommissar
Its not easy to intimidate me. I always try to do better then the other guy. I dont have the money to put all the Nick Nacks and gadgets in it. I can only do what I'm getting paid for. I dont want to sound all conceded in my abilities, But trust me bro I got this.

I'm running short on time. I have to wake up at 330am for work. I'll try to massage everyone after Christmas.

Marry Christmas Every One

oh no doubt!
truth be told i like the original armor more anyway, but that's my personal opinion.
i'm going to be looking forward to the progress on your build.
confidence is a huge deal in building this stuff, can't do it unless you try and all that, which is obviously you know exactly what your doing.

one thing i really want to do for my pistol if/when i make a suit of the armor, is to have the plasma cutter barrel be able to rotate when i hit a button.

Oh oh oh Dead Space 2 Armor!!*spazes*

Out of the Noob forum with ye! So happy to see some Dead Space 2 armor :D!!! And it looks superb so far *spazes some more* The helmet and Line gun already look INSANE!

its called sintra not sentra,

sheet styrene can be gotten from hobby stores in small amounts as plasticard.
if you go to a plastics factory you can get it dirt cheap.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I got a lot of commission costumes im going back and forth with. My friend dont need the Dead Space armor till SDCC so I got lots of time to work on it. Plus my camera is broken. I'm waiting for my tax return money to get a new one.

@ flameup444
I use two types of thickness. 0.30 and 0.60
This is a site i use to buy from http://www.estreetplastics.com/Styrene_Sheets_s/23.htm
Like Kommissar said see if there is a plastic factory near you. You really can get Styrene dirt cheap.

This 40x70 0.30 was only $15
164064_10150097704149441_511249440_5809261_4441514_n.jpg

Dude, not only are you awesome for this costume, but also for watching Soul Eater while making it. Can't wait to see this finished!

the face plate for the helmet looks awesome dude and the weapons are bad ass keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back