Dead Space File Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkslitter said:
Use winRAR to extract it. Convert it in Blender to .3ds. Drop it into pep.
I don't have those programs and I don't have the money to buy those right now. I make just above minimum wage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxas 56 said:
I don't have those programs and I don't have the money to buy those right now. I make just above minimum wage.

Blender is free and winRAR trial never makes you pay for some reason.

if im not mistaken these files are already in pep format just unrar them with winrar you can dl a free trial of it if you dont have it the rar file is a pack of the cutter and the helmet

Darkslitter said:
Blender is free and winRAR trial never makes you pay for some reason.
OK. I just downloaded the 2 programs. How do I do this? ;)

Jjack said:
if im not mistaken these files are already in pep format just unrar them with winrar you can dl a free trial of it if you dont have it the rar file is a pack of the cutter and the helmet
Thanks! I would never have figures that out.

Looks like an interesting build
DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

SoullessSin said:
Looks like an interesting build
DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg
Hey do you think you can post a link to the pepd helmet because i cant get the blender to work....... Actually im just to lazy to do it myself :p

unanimous5 said:
Hey do you think you can post a link to the pepd helmet because i cant get the blender to work....... Actually im just to lazy to do it myself :p
Are you too lazy to even read the nine previous posts?

Ral Partha said:
Are you too lazy to even read the nine previous posts?
When I tried to download the blender the loading bar stopped at half way so i left it for about 15 min. and when i got back it was still at the same spot.

unanimous5 said:
When I tried to download the blender the loading bar stopped at half way so i left it for about 15 min. and when i got back it was still at the same spot.

he wasnt talking about your reply... He meant that the file already was a pdo to open with pepakura viewer. It just was putted in a .rar file... Read the above posts again xD

rundown said:
he wasnt talking about your reply... He meant that the file already was a pdo to open with pepakura viewer. It just was putted in a .rar file... Read the above posts again xD
I feel really stupid I have the designer but not the viewer.

That doesn't matter. A RAR is an archived/compressed folder. You undo that compression and the files are in the folder. And in this case they are PDO already. So VIEWER or DESIGNER can open them. PDO is the universal Pep Filetype/
/facepalm :lol:

B&GProps said:
That doesn't matter. A RAR is an archived/compressed folder. You undo that compression and the files are in the folder. And in this case they are PDO already. So VIEWER or DESIGNER can open them. PDO is the universal Pep Filetype/
/facepalm :lol:
Wow im really confused i usually just download them when the link will take you straight to the designer.

i need other parts of the armor (like the shoulder and chest)ill try to get the best pics for the pdo file i just need someone to make it in pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back