Demogorgon's Dovahkiin Daedric Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I ran out of steam a bit on detailing so I decided to give it break and work on the sword. I've been slowly progressing through the pep work the past two weeks, (school and work decided to take up all my time). The handle and pommel are pepped, the cross guard is nearing completion and the foam blade edges are cut. I'll have some photos up once the pep work is complete (what a boring 101st post xD). Next week is my last week of school and then I'm off for 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll be finished with this build on (or before) my first week off and then I'll be rebooting my H3 'Busa build! My ideal goal would be to have both suits ready for Comicon, which is August 1-3 in Tampa, but the Daedric will absolutely be done by then. Sadly I won't be making the Miami convention coming up soon.

wow impeccable job you did on this! I LOVE sky rim and it's great to see someone else do a build especially one that is quite intricate. great job! :D

Thank you. It is by far my best build yet.

well you could just wear what you got I mean how bad could that be.

I'm missing out on Miami because of a family reunion that I just learned about earlier today haha. Aside from rebooting my H3 'Busa, I also plan on redoing my Gen 2 'Busa as well, seeing as my foam skills have improved tremendously since then, but I'll finish the current version and bring it with me to Comicon along with my Daedric build. On top of these builds I'm already planning out my next one...I need to slow down and concentrate on one at a time haha but my next build will be a Reach build :D

I know what you mean I've got thrity something projects stated and just can't stop to do them one at a time.

12239231_10208061810813530_7676937467059321213_o.jpgFinished my Purified Armor last year...

View attachment 25559Finished my Purified Armor last year...

That.....is just beautiful!! White and gold is my favorite color scheme, then add in one of my favorite armor styles in any game and you have me won lol.
Although, I see that you posted this in a dead thread. The thread hasn't been active in 2 years. I suggest that you put up a new thread in the New Recruit section if you want this post to be seen. Posting in dead threads is not something that should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back