Deployment Trading Cards

this is part of the deployment process. Cards only go to those deployed members and there should be info that accompanies this. Also to be clear we provide a digital press-ready pdf file for you to have printed at your expense if you so choose.

I am VERY interested so let me know when to submit my info!! How to pay and thanks so much for doing this you guys!!!

Badkitty, you could apply for deployment whenever you feel like your suit is ready, and it's free. Here is no cost to deploy.

...unless I've been gone longer than I thought I was!

I am VERY interested so let me know when to submit my info!! How to pay and thanks so much for doing this you guys!!!

Badkitty, you could apply for deployment whenever you feel like your suit is ready, and it's free. Here is no cost to deploy.

...unless I've been gone longer than I thought I was!

I believe Bad Kitty is already deployed. The cost she may be referring to is for the card. There is no cost to receive the digital graphic Deployment Card. Division will reach out to those deployed as it is their turn.

Once you've received the digital copy then you'll be on your own financially to have them printed into physical cards if you wish.

At least this is what we were last told. I am no longer involved on the project. They did reach out to me to start making mine, but I have not heard anything back yet.

I believe Bad Kitty is already deployed. The cost she may be referring to is for the card. There is no cost to receive the digital graphic Deployment Card. Division will reach out to those deployed as it is their turn.

Once you've received the digital copy then you'll be on your own financially to have them printed into physical cards if you wish.

At least this is what we were last told. I am no longer involved on the project. They did reach out to me to start making mine, but I have not heard anything back yet.
Yes this is still correct, thanks PerniciousDuke :). To reiterate, the digital copy is free. If you want a physical copy, you'll have to order one from a printing service yourself (e.g. vista print).

Robert has been spear heading this Project, but, he got snowed under with work and then had a Death in the Family. We are hoping to get these back in Production again soon.

Both Nic and Chris are correct, the digital art work is produced at no charge to the member. The individual member then has to use a site like Got Print to order them:

Hey guys!!

Yes I am deployed and the cost I was talking about was the physical cards. I didn't mean to make confusion...hehehe. Anyways thanks for the updates from all of you and have a great day!

Hello everyone!!

I know it's been a long time but are we still going to be making these deployment trading cards? I have not heard anything in a long time so if we are PLEASE contact me.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day Weekend Folks!!!

Hello everyone!!

I know it's been a long time but are we still going to be making these deployment trading cards? I have not heard anything in a long time so if we are PLEASE contact me.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day Weekend Folks!!!
Badkitty Deployment Cards are still being made for DEPLOYED members. If you have gone through the deployment process We will be reaching out to you for the pertinent information.

Had some folks ask about where to get their cards printed.

For printing services, you may use whatever service you like. Most members, myself included use the following link below:

https://www.gotprint.com/products/colle ... order.html

The recommended settings are:
-Vertical
-14pt Gloss Coated Cover Stock
- 2 sided, color on both sides with UV coating

As of this time, you can get 1,000 cards for around $53 or so before shipping

GotPrint will occasionally offer big promo deals, but they do also have some kind of persistent small Discount Codes that are usually always active. The Promo Code below was still active as of November 2023, but no guarantees on how long it will still be good. I will update this post if it changes or a new one becomes available.

*NEW PROMO CODE*
Promo Code: PARTNER24
Details: 10% Off Coupon

(Terms: Use code PARTNER24 upon checkout at GotPrint.com. Valid 1x/use, offer available for a limited time only. Max discount: $100. Discount restricted to printing cost only. Not applicable on tax, s/h, or for custom quotes, mailing, marketing, or design services. Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid only in Continental US; void where restricted/prohibited.)

Last edited:
Will we be getting a background that is Halo Infinite themed this coming year? I have a lot of members asking about their cards and a lot of confusions is coming from actually designing them. While I love the original post it feels like a lot of info might be getting lost in its current format with it being kind of difficult to parse through at a glance.

European Members, we have the following recommendation from the 501st's Swiss Garrison where they print their cards:
WirMachenDruck, using the following item:
Using Paper is "350g hochwertiger Qualitätsdruck beidseitig folienkaschiert glänzend"

Will we be getting a background that is Halo Infinite themed this coming year? I have a lot of members asking about their cards and a lot of confusions is coming from actually designing them. While I love the original post it feels like a lot of info might be getting lost in its current format with it being kind of difficult to parse through at a glance.
We do have an Infinite Frame and Background. We need to update this thread or move it to a Guidelines thread and lock it down for comments so that it is instructions and options only.

We do have an Infinite Frame and Background. We need to update this thread or move it to a Guidelines thread and lock it down for comments so that it is instructions and options only.
That would honestly be fantastic if that can be done. That way it's controlled information and easy to parse through. I've been pushing as many of my members as I can to get cards made :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back