Design some fliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

I saw that video where some1 was putting fliers on cars... What were they? and is it alright to make some and give them out? And can some1 design me one that isn't too graphic and would still look good on black and white... :\...

Macattack64 said:
I saw that video where some1 was putting fliers on cars... What were they? and is it alright to make some and give them out? And can some1 design me one that isn't too graphic and would still look good on black and white... :\...
I may be able to help, please elaborate a little more. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Were not offical yet so I won't print anything,but I have a decent photo editing program and microsoft publisher. What did you have in mind?

Well since we are not official, what you could do is make a flier that advertizes the forums and make it easy to add on or modify the info later.

I think it would be a great idea , to see if you could make posters or fliers and ask if local gaming shops would hang them up or put them out for customers. it would be great advertizing.

I have a little publishing and Photoshop experience. What exactly can we advertise? I know we have the armor creation down, (i say we, even though "I" am new) but what else, if anything. I think this is a great idea and I have excellent access to our target audience. We should do flyers, t-shirts, a my space page, etc. Please advise. :lol:

Eternal said:
Well since we are not official, what you could do is make a flier that advertizes the forums and make it easy to add on or modify the info later.

I think it would be a great idea , to see if you could make posters or fliers and ask if local gaming shops would hang them up or put them out for customers. it would be great advertizing.
Yes,but we have to keep anything halo related out of it, don't we?

Note: I think my printer is out of ink! T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back