Desktop anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6.jpg

xomanowar said:
ha ha... NO

Face it, most of your desktop's look has been stolen from Apple by hook or crook, and mostly crook. ;)

Also, you still play War Rock? Did it improve any in subsequent patches? I stayed with it until the huge patch around May of '07 or so, and that kind of screwed it up for me.. wasn't the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
Face it, most of your desktop's look has been stolen from Apple by hook or crook, and mostly crook. ;)

Also, you still play War Rock? Did it improve any in subsequent patches? I stayed with it until the huge patch around May of '07 or so, and that kind of screwed it up for me.. wasn't the same.
idk it plays fine for me.

Robo_117 said:
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers IS THE BEST OF ALL POWER RANGERS!

I agree.

Lol i dont watch it anymore. But nice everyone. Doom and your two screans >_>. I dont know if Zune is diffenrt than Noir But I use it anyways :)

Wow. All your desktops are so clean and orginized. They even have background images! Mine is plain black, and is so friken cluttered that I have to search for most of the files for a few minutes.
Desktop.jpg

I need to orginize so much... It takes up over half my screen! (note that most of it is mine, but not all of it. Example: Quicken, Zuma, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back