Diaryboy's Super Mega Awesome Funtime W.i.p Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayoke said:
I dont get it he made a helmet and he is a vet iv made a helmet and a odst smg and im not a vetren. I sad now. Nice helmet by the way.

normally, to get to vet status...i assume you have to reach a certain amount of posts (i think 60 posts is the number)

and thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, lots of posts. Go to a taco bell in your armor and ask for a big mac or wopper and get mad at them. Say "I saved the human race and i cant even get a whopper here!" stuff like that. or just play with fire like what ii do in my spare time.

Cayoke said:
I dont get it he made a helmet and he is a vet iv made a helmet and a odst smg and im not a vetren. I sad now. Nice helmet by the way.

get 20 more forum posts...what has been built has nothing to do with it.

Cayoke said:
just play with fire like what ii do in my spare time.

lord...

Cayoke said:
Wow, lots of posts. Go to a taco bell in your armor and ask for a big mac or wopper and get mad at them. Say "I saved the human race and i cant even get a whopper here!" stuff like that. or just play with fire like what ii do in my spare time.

o_O'

wow...XD

Cayoke said:
I will wear my hayabusa helmet and them make it a flameing one.

...What will become of the one brain cell that's hiding somewhere in your little cranium? Don't do it. :/

i love seeing the older/more mature members interacting with you guys, makes me lol. and to answer your question,sculpiting it in clay is for molds....which i covered before. if you really want to sell armor you'll have to scrath build it unless you have disposible income. i've scratch built three ODST suits.

Like you meet with another 405th member? Well if you do id do it and have your parent with you Just in case. Im also one of the 4 405th members in tenessee that i know of. And thats My brother two other guys and i. lol

No offense, but:

*facepalm*

1. Meetups are fine, as long as you have parent supervision/are over 18.

2. Building armor at Starbucks is...erm...not a good idea, if for no other reason than public embarassment.

3. There's no point to making armor if you plan to sell it to make cash, as making profit from Microsoft's intellectual properties is illegal. You can charge the cost of materials, but then you're not gaining anything.

4. Giving out your location on the internet is a bad idea, but good luck if you still plan to go there.

This thread has gotten really off topic?

And about your armor. I wouldn't mold the helmet until your completely finished with it. And about your series, I don't suggest doing anything in the armor you wouldn't do in a normal outfit. You could try just walking around and getting someone to film people's reactions, but that seems to work best when you have a full suit...

Best of Luck!

I feel like I'm at some sort of elementary school playground or something...

/leaves thread

Cayoke said:
Dairy boy my pillow is stalking you now. DUH DUH DUN! XD Yeah a full suit would be better.

o_O

ok...

Anyway, I'll make the suit...but I'm going to change the name to ODSTDiary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back