didn't wan't to say this, but

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you take the original design of something and make it 3d without any detail, the quality is just horrible, his car is the same as the one in the cartoon, and that only looks good in 2D, they should have remade the car.....

Spartan 169 said:
God, why do they have to butcher all my favorite childhood movies and shows ;_;

*weeps a little for humanity*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ALzDcMDhf2o

This is how it should be done :p
Are youe sure you aren't just looking for things to cry about? I see nothing wrong :D

AoBfrost said:
When you take the original design of something and make it 3d without any detail, the quality is just horrible, his car is the same as the one in the cartoon, and that only looks good in 2D, they should have remade the car.....
They did, they just respected the origional enough to make it look like.....the origional. (the backs are compleetely different.) Also, I think that was the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope there are still super close zoom ups on their faces with fast speaking monologues without the characters moving their lips! (they did it 2 save money! Why not do it again!?!)

They purposly made the movie cheesy, you can hear his father talking too fast, though his lips match the words, and the speed scenes where he is drving as fast as possible, why did they do yellow and red speed lines? Why?! This is reality, not a cartoon poorly translated which made thousands of young american boys worship.

Looks good... :notworthy:

Edit: I have a 3D model of the car from back in College. It was a project that my one teacher gave me to translate the model from Solidworks to Inventor. Not convert, but actually reengineer in Inventor. I'll see if I can find it if anyone is interested in it.

I do, and I remember when bad guys rode motorcycles, they had their heads leaned all the way down, I remember as a kid, when I rode my bike, I did this too, then neighbors asked if I was sick or something.

23Magnum said:
Looks good... :notworthy:

Edit: I have a 3D model of the car from back in College. It was a project that my one teacher gave me to translate the model from Solidworks to Inventor. Not convert, but actually reengineer in Inventor. I'll see if I can find it if anyone is interested in it.

I might be...

xalener said:
I might be...

I'll dig around on my computer when I get home then, and I'll let you know if I find it. It will be in Solidworks format, but I think I can export it to .stl or something useful if you'd like.

-Magnum

i dont wanna think about this movie... it's going to be my dad's 8th year dead, and now his favorite cartoon is becaming a movie
and i cant watch it with hime............. :(

ojrtega said:
yes they are they keep destroying the classics with these horrible movies.

Save your judgments for release day.

To Jordan: That's not cool.

Jordan Roajs said:
i dont wanna think about this movie... it's going to be my dad's 8th year dead, and now his favorite cartoon is becaming a movie
and i cant watch it with hime............. :(

Then why did you bother posting that?

Also i kinda hate how everyone to bitch about transformers and speed racer and such. are 15 year olds who watched one 3 minute clip on youtube and remember an episode or two from when they were 2 years old. who only call it a classic because someone older they know does. Speed racer was a piece of **** enough said. Go rent it and cringe in pain. and i watched that show for like 5 years straight in my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back