Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im looking for the dimensions for a sniper rifle or a link to them. i tried the pepakura thing but i failed. so im gonna use balsa foam. but i need to know the exact length. i think i link was posted awhile ago but i cant find it.

ok so i going by a scale that i made. hopefully somewhat correct. but the gun is 73.8 inches long and i am 70 inches tall. should i scale to my height or leave it. keep in mind im doing the whole magnet on the back thing.

WanderingRon1n said:
ok so i going by a scale that i made. hopefully somewhat correct. but the gun is 73.8 inches long and i am 70 inches tall. should i scale to my height or leave it. keep in mind im doing the whole magnet on the back thing.

If you are planning the magnet thing, you might want to make it about 12-18 inches shorter then you I would think. You wouldn't want it smacking into your feet as your walk or anything and 73 inches just seems a bit long...

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
leaving it should be fine. Remember that you will be putting it on your back diagonally and its okay if the barrel or but goes over your head.

thats true. im hopefully going to be starting it soon. im going to be starting my scale drawings of my rifle soon. might scan the sketches on here incase i need to change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back