Do you guys watch american idol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the first time I ever watched american idol....EVER.

He was pretty awesome, but when he sung a song on camera when like 12 earlier in the show, his voice kept crackling and changing in pitch, but I'm surprised he still did it so well, the crowd around him clapped and a girl hugged him. (Those people were famous I'm sure, but me knowing nothing about singers, I dont know their names)

But last night, I was bored and had nothing to do, watched american Idol, thought alot of people stunk, but this guy stood out. The other guy before him played a guitar and was cheered on too, but I think the world of music doesnt need any more guitar bad boys. Personally, seeing everyone I know want to play guitar just to get a girl is lame. People who've been playing for years as a hobby/talent, they are fine with me.

Yeah, he's amazing, and he's already got the girls young and old swooning for him. Kid had Paula crying, and Simon said he was "the one to beat" hands down. I just hope he can hold out as he was talking early on about some sort of problem with a paralyzed vocal cord.

I've picked him for the top four at the very least if he doesn't win.

My wife makes me sit through American Idol..............I'm not into it at all though........

....that being said....

AUSI GUY OR IRISH ROCK CHICK FTW!!!! (y)

*seriously though, I love that show although I hate to admit it*

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't watch that show. I absolutely hate that show. I despise it with a passion haha. I suppose it's not that I hate the people wanting to be singers, I just know once they sign their contract they're screwed. The label makes all the money and the artist gets crapped on.

Jaxjags2100 said:
No I don't watch that show. I absolutely hate that show. I despise it with a passion haha. I suppose it's not that I hate the people wanting to be singers, I just know once they sign their contract they're screwed. The label makes all the money and the artist gets crapped on.
I thought they only had a one year contract along with production of the first album, then they were basically on their own. Though, you are right. Some of the artists made out better by getting knocked out of the competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well any and all artists get screwed over. That's why the RIAA is screaming about people ripping music and sharing illegally on P2P file sharing networks. The artists already make peanuts for their work...it's the exec's at the recording studios who make all the cash, including Simon on American Idol. They're they ones losing all the money by the P2P networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back