Do You Know Any Famous People?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Just curious if anyone knows any celebrities personally, and if so who? Just curious.

Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte from NASCAR, as well as whoever drove the Cartoon Network cars back in or before 2000.

I've got a piece of Stewart's and the CN driver's cars after they were totalled in wrecks. FTW.

:'D I know quite a few.

But uh, the one I keep in correspondence is my uncle. He's an author, Mitch Cullin. Terry Gilliam directed a movie based on one of his novels, Tideland.

Edit: Also, would Chris Boe be considered a celebrity? (Animator of Crab Battle) I'm his Flash apprentice, haha.

if anyone knows who Sarah McLachlan is i used to date her cousin. the family reunion i went to i met her. she sang a few songs and is pretty cool. if you know the song i will remember you. thats her!

i called Tom Green on his live show one time and asked him to do a barrel roll. Wasnt too happy about it.
<- thats tom green doing a meme before he was pranked

Tyler Mane (Halloween)
Brad Hawkins (actor)
Disturbed (the band)
Drowning Pool (the band)
Bill Paxton (actor)
Sean W. Brown (imdb him, he's the greatest)

EDIT:
Michael Huff (Oakland Raiders)
Marrion Barber III(Dallas Cowboys)
Andrew Whitworth (Bengals)

... since they know me by name, and are guests of mine @ work, I guess they qualify as well

Adam said:
You know bill paxton? What? Really?

When in town... He is one of my regulars @ ghost... we often shoot the s**t about random stuff... he is one of the coolest, laid back actors I've ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say the same thing. Don't suppose he'd want to be in a Halo movie would he?

Mike Lee (writer for Games Workshop and many other things)
Al Matthews (Aliens, Tomorrow Never Dies, Fifth Element)
Tony Todd (Candyman, The Rock)

hhhmm lets see.
I used to go to Saturday school "synagoge" with Alicia Silverstone back when we were young.
RElated by marraige to Avi Cohen Played for Micabe Tel Aviv back in the da and was the first Israeli player to go to the UK to play in Liver Pool.
Tamir Coehn, Avi's son who now plays in Boynton UK.
I have had the chance to meet Chris Titus, love his cars, Howard Jones, loved his music.
I met Arnold once. Was with my mom for the league of women voters. He is shorter than you think but would still crush me like a girly man!!!!

Sid Haig (Captain Spaulding) - Shops in town often, I've talked to him on a number of occasions
Glenn Jacobs (Wrestler - Kane) - Works out at the same gym as me
Every filmmaker in East TN
Downslave (Band)
Cutthroat Shamrock (Band)
10 Years (Band)

Cheers,
Kensai

Temuera Morrison,

Met Ewan Mcgregor, Carrie Fisher, and Samuel Jackson, as well as Christian Haydensen, and some of the Star Wars actors that are less known. Too many too name though.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte from NASCAR, as well as whoever drove the Cartoon Network cars back in or before 2000.

I've got a piece of Stewart's and the CN driver's cars after they were totalled in wrecks. FTW.

Don't know him, but he grew up here and has his home here: Tony Stewart

okay here are some of them

Jason Mamoa
Michael Shanks
Lexa Doig
Joe Flanagen
Dan Shea
Alexis Cruise
Amanda Tapping
Jewel Strait
Katie Sackoff
Terrel Rothery

These are just some i met them ass by doing personal security and now just hang out with them when intown

Not really a star but one hella prop and armour master Robert valetine of valentine armouries. You have seen his work if you have seen the movies 13th warrior, Underworld, Underworld evolution, History channel series Conquest, Beowulf and Grendal and a lot more than I can remember lol.

Cheers!

My dad used to help Rich Mullins with his tech stuff and drive for him in college.

Andrew Everding (from the band Thursday) is my 2nd cousin.

My uncle knew George Carlin, and my aunt knows Seth Green, grew up next door to my aunt in Philadelphia.

Dreads said:
okay here are some of them

Jason Mamoa
Michael Shanks
Lexa Doig
Joe Flanagen
Dan Shea
Alexis Cruise
Amanda Tapping
Jewel Strait
Katie Sackoff
Terrel Rothery

These are just some i met them ass by doing personal security and now just hang out with them when intown

I find that awesome, I watched the stargate shows before they were cancelled so those are big names for me.
I don't know any famous people, but i just wanted to mention that.

kensai111 said:
Sid Haig (Captain Spaulding) - Shops in town often, I've talked to him on a number of occasions
Glenn Jacobs (Wrestler - Kane) - Works out at the same gym as me
Every filmmaker in East TN
Downslave (Band)
Cutthroat Shamrock (Band)
10 Years (Band)

Cheers,
Kensai
Holy crap dude, you know Kane? thats awesome. but as for me, I don't know any personally, but Shawn Michaels (wrestler) is my second cousin, but I've never met him, my mom did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back