Do you make papercraft models other than armor pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants the UNSC Say My Name, I can unfold the Halo 2 model of the Marathon class cruiser. After some tweaks, of course.

I would love that if you'd be willing to. I'm inexperienced, if you unfold it, is that a pep file or do I have to do extra things to use it?

Something small i have been working on

ResizedImage_1392572660543_zps52b5102b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well now you can give him a stock pile of all the things Nathan was in. lol just make sure the drop pod has a warning label saying may lead to nerd rage.

I might steal a couple hahaha he's not super huge on Halo, but he IS the one who introduced me to it :)

THR_zps731bfaba.jpg

I think of this place as more than just a Halo-dress-me-up forum... because I realized anything is possible through careful mouse clicks and fiberglass resin which led me to product design.

I've been designing a rifle for airsoft (and the eventual real bullet spitting) use. I don't really know what to call it, but for now it's the THR, Try-Hard-Rifle designed as a new generation AR15 remodeled as a bullpup configuration (mechanism is behind the grip like many Halo UNSC weapons) and yet customize able unlike the Tavor or AUG.

Paper models have been made already, and it will be developed along side my Spartan IV project which I am resurrecting, and also should probably be working on right now

Attachments

• THR_zps731bfaba.jpg
    THR_zps731bfaba.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 185
haha I developed that my little pony file for someone ages ago. People commission me allot of things. Even decorative objects.

Anybody know where I can get pep files of an atlas titan from titanfall?

I have a model for the Atlas, but it is not unfolded, and it is not sectioned into parts- it's just the whole burrito. Do you want it?

PS, you don't need to use such a huge font. ;)

I have a model for the Atlas, but it is not unfolded, and it is not sectioned into parts- it's just the whole burrito. Do you want it?

PS, you don't need to use such a huge font. ;)

Sorry about the font. Haven't posted on here in a long time. I would like it if it was unfolded because I don't know anything about the unfolding process. I would really love to build one of these though.

Got a 2 foot Yoshi in the works and made some 3 foot MLP for my nieces.

yoshi_zpsccd18846.jpg

Luna_zps9e5527e7.jpg

Pinky_zpsabfcfabf.jpg

Do you have these available. I have built a mini mouse pep for my daughters and made it into a pinata. I would like make the mlp this year for them. Thank in advance.

Attachments

• Luna_zps9e5527e7.jpg
    Luna_zps9e5527e7.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 185
  • yoshi_zpsccd18846.jpg
    yoshi_zpsccd18846.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Pinky_zpsabfcfabf.jpg
    Pinky_zpsabfcfabf.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.