Do You Play an Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeonyx said:
This is what my violin looks like.

gr1550b.jpg

I was about to ask...those things freaking rule. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger... stupid at-work server restrictions *mutter mutter*. It won't let me see the pic; all I get is a small white box with a red "X" in it. I'll have to check out that pic when I get home.

Alto Sax player her FTW! Lead Sax in both Concert and Jazz.
but...i really wanna learn how to play either the chinese fiddle (Erhu) or the violin. love those two!

Huh. I coulda sworn I posted on this... Oh well.

Percussionist from the Center Grove HS, focusing mostly on Mallet instruments. I can do very rudimental rythmic percussion, and most accesory. I'm currently in the Center Grove Indoor Percussion, one of the best in the WORLD. We won world 3 times, and 2 of those in a row. Here is our latest show (I'm in between the big black box and the basest):

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And one of our World winning shows from '05. Take a guess of what it is :p:

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I also play the piano, which is what I'm on this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play Piano, Violin, Guitar. I sorta can sing, not realy but I can. In middle school(next next year until 7th grade) im gonna join rock band since in 6th grade I cant for some reason.

quick update: now i play piano, violin, guitar, bass, drums oooo yehh.

Hahaha I'm a college music major - Saxophone (soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, bass- yes I play them all) clarinet kinda, piano kinda, drum set, decent voice (baritone/bass) I also have perfect pitch :)

I'm also into composing I've actually arranged a few video game themes (for sax quartet, me being a saxophone nut) and I had planned to work on writing a Halo arrangement but I wasn't sure what kind of ensemble could do it best. If i may say so, Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori wrote some EXCELLENT music for the Halo video games.

I play Piano (6years), Viola (8 years), Violin (1 year and kicken ass XD), drums( 0 years but i can play it realy well) Percussion, cello, bass, and a littel banjo XD

i realy want to learn guitar next, but i might be getting a Mark Wood 5string Viper soon soo yeah thats like a $2000 hole burrned in my pocket (or rather my dad's ;) )

I compose, and am hopeing to get my one peice copy writed wich is an insperation from listening to Chopin, Bach, Stravinsky, Mozart, and Beethoven.

and btw im 16 if any one was curios (Sophmores ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back