Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• they dont know about it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were always skeptical about what i was building until i actually built something good now there all for it.

my parents will take me to places to get the supplies and help me out every once in a while. so i guess they are pretty supportive.

My parents sort of support me. they drive me to places and get me stuff when i need it,
but they wont let me use resin and fiberglass

They think my hobby is stupid, and so all my other friends, but the public and kids love my armor. Atleast my parents allow me to make it, they say it's better than doing nothing like most people do these days. Another thing is probably the fact I have a job and can afford all my armor stuff, so I dont mooch off them ;p

I don't live with my folks but dad is a gamer and thinks it is cool. He also likes it cause my grandpa was a boat maker and would have liked me learning how to fiberglass :)

My parents are supportive. They drive me places to help me get the stuff I need, but I still have to pay for it all. They think making the armor is better than just sitting around all day. They also think that the 3D models that I am making are pretty cool. :D

The only suit of armor my family does support if my stormtrooper armor, since they, and everyone else recognizes it. My Masterchief armor wasnt so supported since I had to go to many places, buy a ton of stuff, and then play around with toxic resins.

they didnt at first and just thaught i was just wasteing money on crap but then actually payed attention to what i was doing and saw i took my time and saw i enjoyed it and would watch me do everything like fiber glass bondo and help me out every now and then so id say yes lol

my parents HATE halo, but let me play GRAW 2 (very confusing!)

they support me in not playing video games and they want me
doing something creative.

SpArtan-270 said:
My parents support me, but they don't like the mess that follows the cutting out cardboards and stuff.
Pretty similar to my parents. They think its amazing, the fine details i put into my creations. Mum gets really annoyed at all the cardboard chunks and bits that get left around my room though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
my parents were skeptical at first about the armor however my mom has gone with me to Starwars Weekends twice just for the stormtroopers there. they helped in aquiring resin and lots of clay for my molds.

supertaco said:
my parents will take me to places to get the supplies and help me out every once in a while. so i guess they are pretty supportive.

my parents do too.... i told them that waz halo armor and they took me to wal-mart and got supplies! my dad is goin to get visors from work and WAY~~~~ later, hes goin to help me resin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back