does any one hear have disabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a family line of deaths all from both of my parents from heart desiese and heart attacks. im very succeptable to dieing from a heart attack, also when i was younger my trigliserides where 405 when it is supposed to be at the max 155 :( , but i keep myself in check and i am active (with football and tennis(leader of both)) :)

other than that i have discusting looking feet but i doubt thats a disability...... other than that im fine :D

ecose said:
i have a family line of deaths all from both of my parents from heart desiese and heart attacks. im very succeptable to dieing from a heart attack, also when i was younger my trigliserides where 405 when it is supposed to be at the max 155 :( , but i keep myself in check and i am active (with football and tennis(leader of both)) :)
other than that i have discusting looking feet but i doubt thats a disability...... other than that im fine :D

if it was 405 u should be dead

Last edited by a moderator:
epilepsy, thyroid, and like someone else nose bleeds like crazy

stoppd me from getting my divers license and wanting to become a helo pilot -,-

My mom calls me brain-dead, but I'm a teenager, so one can expect as much :lol:

I also suffer mild obsessions ver things like......HALO 3 or my music (right now I can't stop listening to Strapping Young Lad)

I never knew phobias were count as a disability but I do really hate bugs though and I think I have a little OCD kinda thing I'm really paranoid about everything being perfect and clean and junk.

redragon74 said:
epilepsy, thyroid, and like someone else nose bleeds like crazy
stoppd me from getting my divers license and wanting to become a helo pilot -,-
that sucks

same thing that happend to me since im dyslexic the army dropped my scholarship (4 year full ride)

was planning on going into special forces as an officer but that might change soon

Last edited by a moderator:
i have asthma, an extra bone in my foot, i hate heights, being upside down, and bugs (especialy ones with lots of legs *shudder*) oh yea and i ahve glasses, but i dont know if thats a disablility

migraine's, general lazyness and glasses.
I've also had a few neck problems, dived into a pool once and hit my head.
i can attribute my glasses to the copious amount of painting Warhammer, and leaning over a desk for hours on end never helps my neck.

Oh, boy... where to start, LOL.

Had severe asthma when I was younger, grew out of that years ago, though.

I wouldn't say I'm arachnophobic to any degree, but yeah, I don't really like spiders either. They just bother me.

I am somewhat prone to Transient Global Amnesia (it's a stress-induced form of memory loss), however it doesn't affect me so much anymore as I've taken great measures in changing my inherently high-strung nature.

I'm more at ease with myself now, more laid back/relaxed, just take things one step at a time as opposed to always looking at the big picture and stressing myself out by overthinking things.

Aside from that, I have:

A permanent shin splint in my left leg, which only acts up if I put too much strain on it (ie. walk around a lot over a few days' time). It sometimes also acts up on bad weather days, almost like arthritis. Got a nice dark oak serpent-head cane down in Cuba for $15.00 USD about five years ago, as I decided if I ever have to hobble around with a cane, I might as well do it in style, LOL;

Two bum kneecaps, which got horribly smashed in an accident on a school trip over a decade ago. Like the shin splint, on bad weather days they can act up sometimes;

Rotator cup tendonitis in my right shoulder, which developed on the job one night at a convenience store I worked at years ago (it was the repetitive motion of sweeping/mopping that caused it, apparently);

A dislocated lower jaw, which I sustained many years ago when playing tackle football. A guy on the opposite team swung his elbow up into my face, and now I can drop it out of the joint at will. Made for a really kewl and disgusting party trick back then, but I haven't done it in a long time as it was sometimes difficult to get my jaw back into place, and it does hurt when I do it;

A dislocated right pinky finger, which I got back in high school by punching a locker door. As soon as I did it, I regretted it, LOL. But, on the upside, it's better I did that than punch the person standing in front of me;

Hypoglycemic, borderline diabetic. I manage to monitor it pretty well, so I don't need to worry about giving myself insulin shots (I hate needles, so I wouldn't be able to anyway). It doesn't really run in my family, but I got it anyway;

And, uh... nope, I think that just about does it.

I don't got very many phisical problems. I've got some mental problems though. I have depression, a little A.D.D, and Aspergers Autism.

Pardon my ignorance Robo, but what exactly is Aspergers Autism? It's obviously different than the typical form, as you can directly interact with others, whereas people with the typical form are sorta lost in thier own world...

I have a sleeping disorder that crops up occasionally (hypnopompic paralysis) but other than that I'm healthy and happy :). Sometimes I really can't wake up XD It's better than sleepwalking though. We have stairs and that was getting old quickly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back